• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Inspiration for Your Username/user Title?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Well, you're asking a Zelda obsessed chick. I think it's pretty easy to figure out where the inspiration came from. And considering TP was my fist game, I began to love Link at this point in the game:

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061110104838727.jpg

lol:)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
A friend of mine nicknamed me kitten, and I'm a big cat-lover, however kitten is a popular nickname, so to make it mine, I added a miss in front of it, since I'm a girl. Not many others call themselves misskitten, so usually when you encounter someone with that nickname, it's me :)

L

liz lemonade

My favorite TV show is 30 Rock, on which the main character is named Liz Lemon. I changed it up a little for added silliness.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Azure is my nickname, and also my favorite color. I used "Sage" because sages are highly respected. I joined with that in mind, hoping to someday become a respected member here.

My user title, "Zelda Dungeon's Welcomer", is self explanatory. Whenever I'm online, I welcome any new member I see to the site.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I had just watched the older grade do a Shakespeare play, and I was thinking of some quotes that might have been Shakespeare, but I just made them up. One of them was, 'a myriad of vipers.' When I joined ZD, I used that, and I randomly came up with the 42.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Thareous is the name of a character in a surprise that I might unleash soon. :?

Beeker

Wild Card
Beeker is a nickname I've had for about a year and a half or so. It's a little twist on past nicknames. I think I translated it from Becker, which I've been called before. Beeker is also a character of mine who I gave the name to. c:
As for user title, I sometimes feel pretty goofy, and this is a Zelda site, so I said I'm Hyrule's Goofball. ^^

Basically, my brother came up with the name Rasol to use on the internet. I wanted to have a name to use on the internet too, so I somehow came up with Reaca.

About my user title, "I'm on a Boat" is my favorite song ever.

Last edited:
Z

ZeldaOfHyrule

I guess mine is from being a new fan of Zelda and Hyrule, so i kinda stuck them together to form PrincessOfHyrule heh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom