• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Inspiration for Your Username/user Title?

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Well, when I made my account, I had just gotten to the part where it called Wolf Link a 'blue eyed beast', and my best friend calls himself babyblue, and I want to have blue eyes. (I has brown)
My user title is self explanitory

Jedizora

:right:
Mine came from the fact that I love star wars and Legend of Zelda, and the Zora's were my favorite race. My user title came from this one thread, forget the name, but you had to type the above poster's name with you elbow. It came out to be ujedizora. I compared it to umad and ujelly, and so yeah, it happened.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well my real name is Arturo, so my nickname is Turo (Two-row) for short and because it sounds better. And 602 (6o2) comes from my date of birth. June 2nd. I always use it everywhere.

And my user title is The King of Kings. Well I mean come on, I'm the King of Kings. Well I've been a long time wrestling fan ever since I could remember, and Triple H is on of my favorite wrestlers.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
My username came from the depths of ideas in my mind. It came when I was trying to come up with characters for my stories. I had created Keyari- the Winged Elf. I never found a story for her to fit in. :( So I used her as my alias on ZD. She is now in good use. :D As to my real name, Keyari has no relation to my name whatsoever, she's just a character from my head that was too good to be dropped.

~Ki <3

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I remember I used to be asked about this all the time, so I hope I can help some people with this one:

Username:

About a year or two ago, I was very interested in filmmaking, and started to read lots of "best movies ever" lists. There was one film I happened to come across on more than one list, it was called "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre". It was very old, from around the late 40s, so I was kinda reluctanct to watch it.

Turns out it became my favorite movie. I still watch it every now and then when I have time.

So the thing is, there was a line in there when a band of thieves caught the main characters in their camp. Here's the scene:

[video=youtube;HaxURLFn6jU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaxURLFn6jU[/video]

I made a typo so that's why I have "Sinking" instead of "Stinking". I actually like it better that way. :xd:

User Title:

I actually change it a lot so it would be pretty unpractical to say. :lol:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Username:
I loved Kingdom Hearts at the time of my making this account, and the best villain of that series - Vanitas - was and is the ultimate bad*** of the series in my opinion. I've also read that Vanitas means 'empty' or 'emptiness' in Latin, and I'm an empty guy in a way (I have no thoughts that contribute to any discussion, anyone can see that). Another thing was vanitas was a kind of art that had do with meaningless things, which is basically all of my posts on forums in a nutshell.

XII is 12 in Roman numerals. Nothing really beyond that besides a clock (time), and something else that I don't know.

If I had to make a meaning for the username, I would probably say 'The emptiness of time' or 'Time is meaningless'.

The User Title:
Er...wat? is a phrase I use in trollspeak, 1337, YouTube comments, friendly talk, Guild Wars, RuneScape, the old shoutbox and (hopefully soon, in a positive way) ZD posts. I can't say it is the most interesting thing on the block, but...it's there, so.

Pen

The game is on!
Well, obviously my username is inspired by the Wind Waker character Komali. I chose that name because Komali has always been my absolute favorite character from the entire Zelda series. I also think that I'm rather similar to the character Komali (both look and personality). :D

My username is self-explanatory. When I created my account, I obviously had little creativity for a username, so I chose this.D: I wish I would've chosen something different, but oh well. Now no one else can take it.:P

My title (which I just changed) is a line from the Disney movie Hercules. I loved that movie as a kid, and the song it's from especially. It's also very fitting for almost all Links in the Zelda series, so yeah.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Celeboy is from the fact that, alongside Deoxys and Raquaza, Celeboy is my fave. legendary pokemon.
The Time Traveller (my user title) refers to Celebi being the time traveling pokemon.

I also use ames like Nos___ (my minecraft name) and AgentNos (my youtube and SocialDissonance.com usernames) because I kept being called son all the time by my dad and i wondered what son would be backwards (I was about 7) Nos was born. I then became a peer mentor at my primary school and called myself Agent Nos. It's my general nickname, i just wanted something fresh for ZD!

My name is from the book series Fablehaven. Celebrant is the name of the most powerful and I think elderly dragon in that fantasy world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom