• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Inspiration for Your Username/user Title?

H

Howling Wind

I stole my username ... sort of. I saw it on a forum well I was looking up some hints for a final fantasy game i got stuck on really bad. >.< I know, not very original of me but I really like it for some reason! ^^

Strangelove

Somewhere
The Film, " Strangelove, Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb " , the song, and the fact that I liked the name.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Um, it useed to be "Nayru Water Goddess" but that was when I was obnoxious and rude. I changed my username to my real name, and my attitude changed. . . O__O

I love Nayru, well the goddess's in general. But my fav version of them are the Oracles. (inspiration)

Plus, Katelynn gets a million nicknames.

Kitty,

Kit,

Katty (ugh)

KL (rarely)

I was using this site for a walkthrough of the Biggoron's Sword trading sequence, and when I joined three days later, I thought I would make my username the same name as the item this site helped me recieve. :sword:

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Basically I tend To have a wild imagination and in all my thought up stories Im the protagonist. And Since my first Name is Jake, and I hate my last name, but it also starts with a P and sounds a little like Protagonist, I Thought up my now permanent fake name, Jake Protagonist.

And my title comes from, well, Im a very peaceable person who doesnt like it when people argue. I try to keep everything around me peaceful. Hence "Defender of Peace"

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, I changed it. It means Nerdy Ninja in Japanese

and my username is my real name, and it means love, because I love Zelda

S

Shora

Well, my name is a little combination of my two favorite races of the Zelda series: Sheikah and Zoras.

...Yeah, maybe not very creative.

Austin

Austin
My usertitle is "I am a Honda Civic" in Japanese. I made it that because I am a Honda Civic.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Mine came from a book character, who I feel like I've become, and made a blog about. You can view it by clicking the link in my sig. :)

I got my usertitle from part of my nature brought about through Thareous, because generally I am very protective of people who get bullied. This includes those of the Internets, and the intimidators are flamers or trolls. And on the forums if somebody's having a problem, I try to help them past it best I can.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My username comes from a fanfic character that I made up a long time ago. I never really used that character in any of my fanfics (at least none of those I published online anyway). Then came the day were I began to establish an internet alias. I was trying to come up with a username that I could use and couldn't really find any. Then I remembered the name that I had for that fanfic character I never really used and decided to take that name and use it. I then spelled it with no caps because I didn't feel like capitalizing the first letter at that moment (aka: I'm lazy. :P ). Since then I've used it or at least a variation of it on nearly everything I've signed up for on the internet.

As far as my user title goes, it's pretty much self-explanatory. I'm a fan of Mickey Mouse. Correction: a HUGE fan of Mickey Mouse. :3

Also random note: my username is a different spelling of the name, "Nolee". I decided to spell it "knowlee" instead, simply because I thought it looked cooler. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom