• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Creepiest Moment in Any Zelda Game?

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I felt like the Silent Realm was the scariest of them all since i played it at 3 am and it was just such a different aura from the game, and i really started to panic whenever the guardians saw me and started getting close to me :c

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Majora's Mask is a dark game, but when you transformed the into the transformation masks...that was creepy.
In the beginning of Majora's Mask, the Happy Mask Salesman had a scary mood swing when you didn't bring him Majora's Mask. That creeped me out.

Fig

The Altruist
Ocarina of Time: Redeads
Majora's Mask: Pamela's father coming out of the closet, Gidbos, Redeads, putting on the Zora mask.
Wind Waker: Redeads, Phantom Ganon
Phantom Hourglass: Pol's Voice
Twilight Princess: cutscene with Ilia spinning slowly upside down, Dark Interlopers, Redead knights, Yeta turning into Blizzeta
Spirit Tracks: seeing Chancellor Cole with his horns the first time, Demon train

Those are all my major moments when I got scared and freaked out and had nightmares where I saw myself being sliced into pieces and Rhodes monsters where eating me. I still have them, usually after I hear the voice of a young girl's laughter slowly fading away.

Skunk

Floof
When the Illia's are falling from the darkness and laughing creepishly. That and Link's face during that seen. Never gonna forget that...

The fairies in WW, especially the one in the Mother and Child Isles, cause she was CREEPY...
Also right before you fight Blizzeta in TP...It freaked me out cause this adorable marshmallow lady is all of a sudden this demonic being, and I thought it was gonna eat my soul or something.
And then pretty much all of Majora's Mask, especially after seeing all the stuff on Ben...D:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
When Yeta turns into Blizzeta.I screamed so hard that my lungs almost exploded and the whole house heard my scream......and when Link turns to Wolf Link....that kinda creeped me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom