• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Video Games Do You Want Most but Don't Have Yet?

K

Kelton2

I want Skyward Sword, Mario Tennis Open, and Mario Kart 7.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed III, and whatever the next pokemon will be called!! :D

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I actually really want Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition, Phantom Hourglass, Pokemon Black/White 2, Mario 3D Land, and New Super Mario Bros. 2. Sadly I have no money. :cry:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What games do I want most right now but don't have?

Soul Calibur 3 (PS2)
I've played through this game a ton of times. I had a great CotS guild-thingy, all my characters could whoop butt in no time flat. One of my soldiers, Alison, wielded a Rapier (Amy style) and was level 50-something. I used her to absolutely destroy Strife. ;) Neeedless to say, I want to play this game again but do not have it, nor the system.

Call of Duty Black Ops II
Only about a month's wait from now!

octorok74

TETTAC
Hmm. What game do I want, but don't have yet? I would have to go with Fallout 4. Come on Bethesda, show me something. I can't stand the wait. I need to roam a different Wasteland. Not that the Capital Wasteland is boring, but I want something new.

Ganondork

goo
I have two games on my "Must buy" list currently; Halo: Anniversary Edition and Dishonored. It's also worth mentioning that I want Assassin's Creed III, but I have it pre-ordered, so I can expect that in the mail October 30th.

515DDSD5Z7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Now, onto my first game; Halo. I'm entirely interested in playing this series, and I'm excited to play the upcoming release; Halo 4. See, I've been slowly buying Halo games as they get cheaper. I currently own Halo 2 and Halo 3. I could easily afford Halo Wars and Halo 3: ODST, but I don't really have the money - or willing to, really - to buy Halo: Reach.

See, I've heard that if I play Halo: Reach before the original, I've heard that it'll make more sense in the end, but I'm still wary of spoilers. For this reason, I want to play the original first, and then play all of them in order. I don't know too much about the series - I've been forcing myself to not read any articles on the games - so I'm excited to see what has made this series such a successful one.

1338693776_5445_dishonored.jpg
Now for my most recent game that I've been staring down; Dishonored. I saw it at Gamestop - yes, I frequent the Gamestop - and I was immediately drawn in by the fact that it was made by Bethesda. See, I love Bethesda. They made Fallout and Elder Scrolls, after all. That's enough reason for me to give this game a chance.

I immediately turned the cover over and fell in love with it. I've never pulled my phone out and taken a picture faster. I asked my sister to buy me it for my birthday - which coincidentally is today - but I didn't get it. The present I actually got was pretty good, though, so I really can't complain.

I honestly don't know too much about the game - I've been refusing to look at articles and such - but I know that, given who made the game, and what the storyline seems to be like, I'm definitely going to enjoy this game. I'm hoping that a relative gives me a Gamestop gift card for my birthday so I can go out and buy the game as soon as possible.

Kirino

Tatakae
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, and Dishonored.

I can't get Dishonored, as I just bought Resident Evil 6 and Pokemon Black 2 recently, and I can't afford another 60$ game right now. And I would have gotten MGS4 a while ago, but I have no PS3.:hmm:

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I really want to get Dishonored and Mass Effect 3.

I'm probably going to get Dishonored sometime next month, but I don't know if I'm ever going to get Mass Effect 3.

I've always wanted kind of wanted to get Mass Effect 3, but I've never gotten it. It's going to release on the WiiU so I might get then, but I'll have to sleep on it.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Twilight Princess GameCube, and all of the original copies of Zelda games. I feel like I've cheated myself out of something by playing Virtual Console versions.

T

TimeTim Revenge

I would love for the third generation of pokemon; you know Emerald, Sapphire, and Ruby.Not mixing pokemon.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I've really been wanting my own PS3 and most PS exclusives with it, it's just that every year something comes up that makes me not be able to afford it.

Besides that the only ones I can think of are ones that aren't out yet, and I've already got reservations on them.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I really want Ni no Kuni for PS3, but have to wait until January :(
I want Okamiden for DS.
I'd like Kid Icarus for the 3DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom