• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Superpower Would You Have?

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Mind reading. You could get an A on every tests and every report card as well as knowing when someone is telling the truth and when they are lying.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I would definitely have a superpower that allows me to steal other's superpowers. Sorry, I can't choose.:P

Anubis

The most inactive active
I would want a super power that allowes me whenever Im in danger or focused time slows down so I react faster than usual, just think about all you could do!

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ability to turn Invisible and possess someone, either through entering their minds or making their body my own.

I get annoyed sometimes when they pick on me for absolutely for their own amusement. That and I always am mistaken for a girl. I get so ticked I wish I could just switch with someone and then do some payback. And it also comes in handy when one is surrounded or when one wants to cause confusion.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Mine would be the ability to control time. Make it speed up, slow down. The best part would be to reverse time, but still keep your knowledge from the present (like you know what mistakes you did on a test, go back in time to redo to test, and get a 100%).

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Guys what super power would you have? I would have the power to do anything, cause it's like the best power!:D

I used to say this when people asked me what I would wish for if I had one wish. But, and this is probably because I read a lot of comics, this would be a very boring power to have. With the power to do anything, you could pretty much beat any body who came your way. If I had a power, I would like the ability to control water molecules and I would like my body to be made of water molecules. Like Hydro Man from Spider-Man but I'd be a lot more creative with it than him.

i'd love the power to stop time. more than once, i've found that time is my worst enemy because i often run out of time when doing something important. and besides, i'd be able to just relax and do whatever i want, which is one of the things i'd like the most out of life.

There would be a lot of power's I would love to have:
Stregnth- I used to be very strong, and since I've been getting a bit more lazy, I have no more muscle-.
Control Time- I usually have a lot of project's, and essay's I need to write and I do all of it at the last minute and I'm sort of tired doing it all at once-

I'm not all "big" on superpower's, but lots of power's are pretty neat.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I'd like psycokinisis. That's controlling stuff with your mind and creating/manipulating earth (terrakinisis), fire (pyrokinisis), water (I forget-kinisis), air (areokinisis) and minds. Pretty epic.

C

Connor

I would love to have the ability to fly. I think it'd be the coolest damn thing ever.

"That would suck if you were wearing a kilt... everyone would be able to see your junk when you're flying"

Anywho, for me it would either be to be able to read minds or to control time. They both seem like pretty bangin' powers.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
I would have the power to have all the powers
Does anyone know what that is from?

Anyway I would want mutliple powers from animes and games, too many to actually name but some like the Gomu Gomu no Mi (OP) Tykki Mykk's power (D.Grayman) Organisation XIII's power (KH) Cooro's Crow power (+Anima) Alucard's power (Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate) and a bunch of others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom