• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Superpower Would You Have?

Guys what super power would you have? I would have the power to do anything, cause it's like the best power! So what super would you have? Tell me! Bye! :D

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I want the power to have a magical notebook and pencil and write anything, just like Super Scribblenauts!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I would have a similar power as Aero_Dynamic (If either of them are really considered to be super powers), I would have the Death Note from the anime of the same name. Being able to kill someone by writing their name in a book would be... interesting. Well, it would probably like what happened in the anime.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Totally off topic of this Thread

When I was Fourth Grade living in Green Cove Springs I had a dream about your Thread that was over 7 years ago when I had the dream. It's just that dream came back today under closer speculation of your Thread. I know it's creepy but everything in that dream is like how it is when I first posted on even Thread the clothes I was on that day when I posted.

E

Emily

It would be cool to be a human lie dectector. Like, looking at someone and you somehow know if they're telling the truth or lying.

R

ReallyRandomTJ

Guys what super power would you have? I would have the power to do anything, cause it's like the best power! So what super would you have? Tell me! Bye! :D

A power to do anything? kinda bad cos im pretty sure your body would be overwhelmed with all the powers you have and you probably would become emotionally unstable...

But I would want the power of Telekinesis, Pyro & Hydrokinesis... Moving objects with my mind, manipulating fire and water.. epic win. xD

Diablo

King of Redeads
I would like to have the power to turn into a demon like the guy from the movie Ghost Rider.

I want the power to have a magical notebook and pencil and write anything, just like Super Scribblenauts!

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHIDEASTEALER

Well, it seems that SOMEONE'S already posted my idea. So I now need to post a different one.

Black magic. It would be cool to have white magic and heal things, but I don't have the most peaceful and holy inner psyche, I enjoy destruction. Not of other people, just of demons, buildings, pyrotechnics, and... well, in short I like explosions. Stylized ones. It would be pretty cool to be able to strike my neighbor's lightning rod with lightning, just to freak'em out.
Remember how Tim the Enchanter in Monty Python and the Holy Grail sent explosions and fire all over the place for no reason? That's kind of my reasoning here.

linkman8

True and Noble
Electrokinesis, hands down. After watching To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, electricity and magnetism have so many uses it's not funny. Not only that, but it would be awesome intimidation to have electricity arcing around my body when I get mad. :D

Austin

Austin
Space-time manipulation. All I have to do is slow down time to the point where it seems to have stopped, and I'll win every fight. Plus, time travel and teleportation are awesome.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm not exactly sure. Probably telekenesis or something that allowed me to manipulate the environment around me. In other words, lifting objects, lifting people, reading minds...etc

Shapeshifting would be great too. :3

I don't know if it counts, but demonic powers or Soul Reaping powers would be great too. Immortality, super speed and strength. Intelligence, control of fire...

EDIT: PJ just reminded me. I'd love the power to travel through/stop time. Though i'd be intelligent enough not to touch anything in case I mess up the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom