• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Superpower Would You Have?

Mine would be all of Mewtwo and Darkrai's powers from the Pokemon movies combined (psychic energy blasts, mind reading, becoming a shadow to be sneaky, etc).

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Mine would be all of Mewtwo and Darkrai's powers from the Pokemon movies combined (psychic energy blasts, mind reading, becoming a shadow to be sneaky, etc).
We gotta get to the river and we gotta be sneaky, sneaky charlie, sneaky
The power those two unicorns have from Charlie the unicorn.

Yeah those hno way I can do hat with my legs

H

HayGonJinn

I'd probably want invisibility. I mean think how much you could do with this. All the things you could see...and go. I'd kick the crap out of all the dickheads at my school too.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I would be a Preflexian.

A Preflexian is pretty much the ablility to see things just before they happen, and be able to react a second faster. So then, if I ever get into a fist fight, paintball, etc I would win!!

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I'm more into elemental powers, or techniques that you can learn. Like in Dragon Ball Z, you could learn the Kamehameha wave, or the Kaio-ken. But some techniques could hurt your body (or at least things would seem interesting that way). I would like to transform into a super warrior that has powers that are constantly evolving (and no, I'm not thinking of power-rangers).

For a real long time now, basically ever since I reached a certain age and maturity and settled into the current personality and set of interests I have, I've basically wanted the same power and it hasn't changed. Basically the ability to shapeshift. Specifically into creatures or monsters. I would settle for being able to turn into normal animals, but I would find it preferable to be able to use my imagination to control it. That would allow me to transform into monsters - which I love - and also have whatever abilities and traits I needed for any situation, although since it comes from a biological form they would likely be weaker than if it were some kind of special super power (my sole super power). If I were to fly I'd need wings, for example, and wouldn't be able to fly super fast (although I'd much prefer running, climbing and leaping for fast travel).

To be frank I'd even settle for having a specific monstrous form I could turn into at will. Just some kind of ability to turn into a monster with enhanced physical talents. That's all. :3

Anyway I would want mutliple powers from animes and games, too many to actually name but some like the Gomu Gomu no Mi (OP) Tykki Mykk's power (D.Grayman) Organisation XIII's power (KH) Cooro's Crow power (+Anima) Alucard's power (Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate) and a bunch of others!
Lemme tell ya. If I had to settle on a single pre-existing power, it could very well be Alucard's, because man, he had some cool powers. Alternatively, Vizard or Arrancar powers from Bleach would be pretty awesome.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Shape-shifting? use powers from natural abilities? all you really need Axle is kirby's power! (Or maybe slightly modifying it) you would copy any powers it had as well as any natural abilities, like a tail or something like that, though change it to either touching the object/person rather than eating them or even just having to see the object/person.

I've been thinking more throughout about a different Superpower. I would rather have Knowledge to everything. What else would be better than actually knowing everything than having super stregnth?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
If you have knowledge to everything then you could use alchemy without a circle. :)
But if I can't use alchemy without a circle then I would pick the ability to bend all the elements from Avatar the Last Air Bender.

Shape-shifting? use powers from natural abilities? all you really need Axle is kirby's power! (Or maybe slightly modifying it) you would copy any powers it had as well as any natural abilities, like a tail or something like that, though change it to either touching the object/person rather than eating them or even just having to see the object/person.
Kirby only gains the ability to use a creature's power and only slightly take on their shape. I'm talking more turning outright into that creature's form to use its abilities. Not even necessarily copying, although I wouldn't be opposed to it. I'd prefer it to be based on my own imagination.

I've been thinking more throughout about a different Superpower. I would rather have Knowledge to everything. What else would be better than actually knowing everything than having super stregnth?
Oh, like an Akashic record? That would be pretty interesting AND powerful. Would make you almost godlike, actually. :3

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
How about the ability to transform into a giant creature that is extremely powerful (Look up about Herioc age because I can't be bothered finding a picture or Age's transformation)

Or some of the devil fruit abilities could be pretty awesome (Pika pika no mi for instance)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom