• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Musical Instrument Would You Like To See?

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Maybe a mellophone...
Yeah... please no mellophone. I'm sorry, but that instrument just sounds so bad! I apologize for any mellophone players, but I'd rather feature an instrument with a wealth of historical and cultural background over an instrument designed to play horn parts on a football field.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Yeah... please no mellophone. I'm sorry, but that instrument just sounds so bad! I apologize for any mellophone players, but I'd rather feature an instrument with a wealth of historical and cultural background over an instrument designed to play horn parts on a football field.

:oops:

It's not that it sounds bad, I just don't think it would fit a Zelda game; Mellophones are literally the brain child of a French horn and a Saxophone, they can sound really good if played right.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
This is true, I'm just messin with u Nicolai. I'm the only mellophone player in my band and am very passionate about it. It really is a beautiful instrument and sounds wonderful what with its mellow (pun intended) tone and smooth sound. But I do agree that it does not have any place in a zelda game.

karu

Panamaniac
I'd love to see a flute, or a French Horn... but that would be difficult no? a french horn in LoZ. "Link this is the song of healing, listen then play it..." -Link whips out french horn out of nowhere- "WAIT!!! let me empty my horn of spit" -Link can't find the spit- "UGH y did it have to be a horn?!?!"

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I'd love to see a flute, or a French Horn... but that would be difficult no? a french horn in LoZ. "Link this is the song of healing, listen then play it..." -Link whips out french horn out of nowhere- "WAIT!!! let me empty my horn of spit" -Link can't find the spit- "UGH y did it have to be a horn?!?!"
It's easier to find the spit in a horn with no valves, just sayin'!

A fiddle.
I disagree with those who say none. A musical instrument is practically in every Zelda game. Only a handful without them.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
While I don't think a musical instrument is completely necessary, I'd think a woodwind instrument would work quite nicely in this game. A flute or even a horn of sorts would be quite interesting. Only question is what it would do, aside from possibly quick travel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom