• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Musical Instrument Would You Like To See?

He should get a new guitar, like the fish guitar but better.

If they ever made a futuristic Zelda they could give him a keyboard or something to make cool electronic sounds.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You download the piano app to your Sheikah slate. To be honest though with all that is going on in the new game. I don't think we even need an instrument this time.

I think some cool instruments would be a lute or bell. I can see those two fitting in pretty well into the game. I just don't really know how they would implement it in a new/unique way.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I agree with the people who say none. Do we need to have a musical instrument? I could see Link having an instrument if he just had one because he liked to play on his own, when waiting for dinner to cook over a fire. But he has the iPad now, so I think any "magic" will be done via the iPad.

I think it would be cool to have a musical instrument like a flute or pan flute or even ocarina that was just there for Link's enjoyment rather than plot furtherance.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I think the French horn would be good. It's relatively small for a brass instrument and is often used for solos in real life so I think it could work quite well. ..But no. Just imagining Link with a French horn is weird xD

French Horn
It would be weird if he had a modern French Horn, but my totally awesome idea is for him to play a hunting horn. It totally goes with the "wild" theme of the game, and makes sense, since you'll be hunting this game, and you can probably loot some cheap ones from Bokoblins. And there are some cool-looking classical horns that could fit the aesthetic of the game.
13000portraitLG.jpg

Or you could go with an even older model, but those infamously sound crummy.
Oliphant.jpg

Do you know what a mellophone is?
Yeah, I play mellophone, as well as Marching French Horn in F and Bb. That was kind of the joke as it's rarely used outside of Marching Band except for maybe Jazz where it can substitute for Saxophones. When I said Hyrule Regiment and Hylian Cavaliers it was a pun on the two popular Drum and Bugle Corps groups Phantom Regiment and the Cavaliers that appear at DCI every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom