• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
To know the Bills are in the playoffs. I get to at least watch them play another game. If they win, awesome, more games for me to watch.

Over the past few days I found a Discord server that I honestly feel like I'm having fun, currently always swapping between 4th and 3rd on the leaderboard for that server, with my rival being the co-owner. And overall it's just a fun server for me to be on. Gained a lot of good friends there too. Things are really looking up for me.

The owner of the Discord server that I was talking about the thread what made you sad today, trust me enough to have a mod position, while the second place holder is on break. They were in administrator at the time.
I promise them, I won't let them down.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
OH MY ****ING GOODNESS I was kinda low BUT I READ VINLAND SAGA 11 HOLY **** IT FINALLY HAPPENED JSKSKWJSSKPSL I CAN'T OMG OH NO THE NEXT VOLUME I CAN'T HANDLE IT NOOOO OH

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I had such an awesome day today, me and a bunch of my friends got together to celebrate me and another girl's birthday (hers was just a couple days ago). We ended up going to a really good ramen place for lunch, then we went to a rope course that had rock climbing and ziplining and a bunch of cool stuff. Visited some food trucks afterwards (which was not as much fun bc it's FREEZING outside) but in the end I had a blast. It's actually probably my first real birthday party lol. I still can't believe I'm 20 :sweat:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm heading back to the USA to spend another month there with my partner in March/April. Really looking forward to it. After we booked the time off we noticed that our time overlaps with the Total Solar Eclipse so we're going to travel to see that together while I'm there since neither of us have seen one before.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Today, a professor was teaching about anchors. While talking about th difference between sea anchor and a ship anchor, my professor asked who in the class lifts the most weight and people turned to look at me lol :oops::crylaugh:
maxresdefault-1.jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Well, my mixed voice is getting a bit more range and power.

I'm now able to song many songs I could using head voice just using my mixed voice, though certain songs keep giving me issues where I have to tap into head voice, and I'm practicing on smoothing out the transition.

I might remaster my "How to Sing" blog with examples of vocal warmups, integrate extreme vocals into singing, and how to find your resonance and range.

In fact, I ought to start that now.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Talking.

I don't remember the last time I posted this much in one day. It's been...a long while. Like a year. It's a pretty simple thing really, but for me it means a lot because just last month and most of 2023 I thought it was impossible. Goes to show that determination, supportive friends, and a changed mindset can really switch things up for the positive. That and time. I definitely needed a good amount of time to sort through everything.

For the longest time last year I was so dejected about shoutbox convos and how they'd never be the same as in 2022, but, really felt the same today!! Turns out I just needed to feel open again for it to happen.

Just glad to be here with you guys again <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom