• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Starting keeping a to-do list and I'm shocked to discover it actually is really helpful. Usually I sit around scrolling on Pinterest all day bc I dont have anything to do, but now that I've started writing stuff down I realize there is quite a bit that needs doing, I just forget about them usually. I also added a number and letter system to show how important each task is and how much time/energy it takes. I've managed to do a few things today that I've been procrastinating on for days/weeks/months, and I unistalled Pinterest so I stop spending 4+ hours a day on there. It's so crazy helpful and it's nice being able to fill in the lil boxes when you finish something.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
There was a job opening at a local music shop/school for a guitar teacher, so I applied.

I have been itching to teach guitar again, but the issue I'd run into, people would say they want to learn from me, yet never follow up, leaving me making lesson plans, charts, and stuff for no reason.

So, hopefully, I get a response.

Meant to post this yesterday, but I just got into a new relationship. I plan on telling my family about it today. I'm kind of afraid, cuz I don't know if they'll accept me having a boyfriend that's trying to transition. So I'm scared, nervous, and happy at the same time, but more so happy than anything else.

I'll update you once I talk to my family.

Meant to post this yesterday, but I just got into a new relationship. I plan on telling my family about it today. I'm kind of afraid, cuz I don't know if they'll accept me having a boyfriend that's trying to transition. So I'm scared, nervous, and happy at the same time, but more so happy than anything else.

I'll update you once I talk to my family.
Update to this: My family was concerned about me, but after I told them everything, they seem to have no opinion one way or the other, but are just happy for me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom