• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I was standing outside handing out candy for several hours tonight. Notable events included:

- one of my students came by and we had a "Spiderman pointing at each other" moment
- little girl gave me a hug
- kid told me I looked like an elden ring boss
- nezuko and zenitsu who were super excited that I recognized them
- fire force kid who was equally excited that I recognized him
- kiki the witch
- sans undertale
- Ghostbusters twins
- ahsoka tano
- lots of kids fascinated by my fog machine
- small children too scared to approach me without their parents
- little girl asking me if my mask is "my real face" and then touching it
- multiple groups of like 30 kids at once
- a trio of a traffic cone, a stoplight, and a stopsign calling themselves the "safety patrol"
- my pumpkins got complimented

Other than my speaker cutting out and taking half my ambience with it, it was a very successful night. Halloween is the best.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Saw Porter Robinson’s final show on his Nurture Live world tour in Sydney tonight. I was lucky enough to also see him twice previously on this same tour, once in Osaka earlier this year and again in Melbourne earlier this week. He mixes up the set list a bit each time so I could hear some songs I haven’t seen live before and being there with a big group of friends this time made it so much more memorable. Looking forward to seeing what he does for his next album.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It’s an early Thanksgiving get together for me, there’ll be great a many plates to choose from. Busy week for me with all these Thanksgiving feasts I must attend; I’m honored, I’m grateful, i’m happy.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Several reasons made me happy. I got invited for dinner tomorrow at a restaurant. Besides that, Chiefs lost and Eagles won, so awesome, that also made me happy.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Found a lump above one of my teeth last night and went to the dentist today to find out what it is about. They did some tests and found that it needs a root canal and I need some antibiotics to get rid of the infection first - which is surprising since I had a dentist checkup only a month ago and everything seemed fine then. Gonna set me back $1200 (which my health insurance will only cover half of), not so nice this close to Christmas...

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
My dentist was able to move my appointment for my root canal from the 11th of December to November 30th, three days from now. I've been in severe excruciating tooth pain, so this is the best news I've heard all day. Not to mention, ibuprofen and Orajel aren't doing **** for me. I only have to deal with this pain for three more days, and I'll be good enough until I can schedule my two other root canals.

I also got my new glasses today, and I'm actually having no issues seeing things now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom