• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your unpopular Zelda opinion?

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
That in hindsight Link is better off alone, the rate at which princesses die or sacrifice themselves, he best just be chill loner.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
midina was the best helper we ever had
That's the funny part, She doesn't really help, she's mostly like, "You can figure this out for yourself, you don't need me." before giving a little nudge in the right direction.

The first legend of Zelda ought to be the first in the timeline, followed by Adventure of Link (wherein Zelda the First being sent into a magical sleep is what makes her brother declare that every woman of the royal line should be named Zelda), followed after that by Skyward Sword. Link doesn't have the master sword in the first two games, so it would still make sense for Skyward Sword to have the origin of the master sword; it doesn't have to be first in the timeline to justify that plot thread.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I already wish they did something new. The reason that art style worked so well in LA is because it played into its surrealist themes. I would’ve maybe understood reusing it for Oracles remakes since they at least used a similar art style as LA to begin with, but reusing it for a new game that has nothing to do with LA just robs it of everything that made it special.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
The first legend of Zelda ought to be the first in the timeline, followed by Adventure of Link (wherein Zelda the First being sent into a magical sleep is what makes her brother declare that every woman of the royal line should be named Zelda), followed after that by Skyward Sword. Link doesn't have the master sword in the first two games, so it would still make sense for Skyward Sword to have the origin of the master sword; it doesn't have to be first in the timeline to justify that plot thread.
but then a link to the past becomes homeless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom