• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your unpopular Zelda opinion?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I agree with Vee and AZ, Yunobo is a sweetheart and does not deserve the hate he gets. He already has enough pressure on him for being a descendent of Daruk.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I never latched on to ganondorf's portrayal in wind waker as anything that deep like other people do, yeah he has a couple interesting lines but, that's all it was for me, just a couple interesting lines
I'm just gonna top that and say that he's better portrayed in TP with the whole Zant dynamic.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
I never latched on to ganondorf's portrayal in wind waker as anything that deep like other people do, yeah he has a couple interesting lines but, that's all it was for me, just a couple interesting lines
Just wanna ask when was the last time you played The Wind Waker. Like what age were you? Because often times playing through a story as a kid lets you miss out on the impact of many things, until you play through it again and then realize that some things went right over your head.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I actually agree, tbh, about WW Ganon. The only reason he's more memorable is when you compare him to his other incarnations. On his own he's nothing special as a villain.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Just wanna ask when was the last time you played The Wind Waker. Like what age were you? Because often times playing through a story as a kid lets you miss out on the impact of many things, until you play through it again and then realize that some things went right over your head.
I don't disagree, I played wind waker when I was 7 but probably beat it a year later, even so I've played it a number of times since then and I have trouble seeing ganondorf anything more than what I said

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I know it's not a big unpopular opinion, but Sidon wasn't my favorite champion descendant. I liked Teba the most. I found his story in BotW, while small and could've been more, was pretty sweet and nice
Thank you!! Teba is hella underrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom