• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Signature Pokemon?

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
As far as favorite pokemon, they would be Charizard and Mewtwo. The pokemon I most recently find myself using in recent games repeatedly is Honchkrow. I love that bird. I really think it looks so awesome and if given the right moveset it can be such a fun pokemon to play with.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My signature pokemon......I'd have to go with Sharpedo or Aggron. They are always on my team when ever I play Emerald (I've replayed Emerald, Sapphire, and Ruby about 5 or 6 times each) and I never get tired of using them. I love both, each for different reasons.

Aggron is an awesome tank with great attack. All I do is keep him out of fights where he'd lose and I'm good.

Sharpedo's speed and attack make him awesome. Same as a above really.

S

SkywardSword596

My signatures are based off large, predatory, aquatic animals
1. feraligatr (GO KILLER CROC!!)
2. Sharpedo (i just love sharks for some strange reason)
3. Garchomp (Yeah, you all saw this one coming)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Blaziken. He exemplifies my very personality in fighting style.

BlazikenStnd.jpg

When it came to Pokemon, my one of choice was either Alakazam or Gardevoir, because I always preferred Psychic Type.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My signature pokemon is Umbeon.
ROLU9.png

Great design, and also a total tank. Umbreon takes hits like a boss, and can also nuke if you train it right. Who needs glass cannons like Espeon when you can have a Doomsday Machine like Umbreon?

Attachments

• catchtheglow.jpg
    catchtheglow.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Yanmega. With the correct ability, it can be at least normally effective against any pokemon, and is one of the strongest bug type Pokemon. And I think it looks good. I had it in every Gen IV game in my party at all times.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
My signature would be a shiny Charizard. I breeded it, evolved it and i don't play without it. I mainly use fire, and even if charizard is hard to train, I take care of major buisness.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I have two signature Pokemon, one defensive and one offensive:

Defensive- Skarmory. HOLY STEEL-BANDED BIRDS, KEESEMAN! I mean, what is up with this? One of the best combinations in the entire Pokemon universe. Like, COME ON! A steel type impervious to ground type attacks, and fighting moves aren't super effective? And Rock type moves are also weakened? How amazing is that?! Best. Defense. Ever. I love you Skarmory.

Offensive- This one was much harder, but I'd definitely have to say Blaziken. It being my first Pokemon ever, I've always loved Blaziken. It's got some pretty kick*** moves, I've always loved its signature move, Blaze Kick (and hated when other Pokemon were able to use it), and it just looks pretty BA as well. Its defensive combinations are also pretty decent, seeing how it's a fire type that rock moves don't damage significantly. I would definitely say that this starter would be my first choice over any other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom