• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Signature Pokemon?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Alakazam! I love Psychic/Ghost Pokemon, plus Alakazam has an awesome mustache, and can defeat other Pokemon with magic cutlery. :P

When I was younger, I always had a Water/Ice based team, so my signature for quite some time back then was Lapras.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My signature pokémons. I have two because I always use two specific ones mostly. It's Blazekins and Gardevior. Always use them first before anybody else.

Suicune or Gengar. I use those too the most, can't decide between the both of them.

EDIT: Made up my mind. It's Suicune. Definitely Suicune.

Last edited:
Much to my chagrin there are no squid Pokemon to be found. However Octillery is an octopus, which shares the same scientific Class as squids (Cephalopoda). Omanyte is also based after a prehistoric species of cephalopoda known as Ammonites. They don't exist now but are very similar to another species today known as Nautilus. I would say those two would be my favorite, and signature, Pokemon.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ever since I got him in a trade with Vain I love Dewott/Samurott. I always use him no matter what. I only played one Pokemon game so i cannot judge properly yet but I keep on using Samurott over and over again

I would say my signature pokemon is Absol (I have expressed my love for him throughout the forums). I felt very sympathetic for Absol's somewhat sad backstory (he appears to warn people of natural disasters only to be blamed for them by the very souls he tries to save). I caught one in Pokemon Sapphire and kept him ever since. He is always present in my party during important battles, and I'd imagine that he acts as the team leader. He's been with me through four games so far, and I plan on taking him with me through many more.

My signature pokemon would probably be espeon. It's my favorite type and my favorite pokemon of that type. Especially if you get a modest one it's like stupid overpowered. And it's soooo cute!

Now matter what game i play, i must get my hands on a Dragonite. Dragonite is my favorite and most powerful pokemon, it must be a boy with an adamant nature. I cannot trade dragonite over for i prefer to raise it from a baby Dratini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom