• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Signature Pokemon?

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I don't use a specific pokemon but I usually have one tiny cute one in my party, usually it knows Assist so something like Skitty or Furret, especially if Furret is shiny, then again Bulbasaur, Eevee and Azurill are all very cute to.

P

Proxquiry

Mine has always, and forever will be Eevee. It has all this potential about it, to be anything, even though it hasn't quite decided on what it wants to be just yet. Plus look at this cute little ****er

eevee.jpg

LOOK AT HIM

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Hmm..... well, all of my pokemon I kind-of use no matter what.... (depending)
But if I had to chose only one, I would say either Flygon or Jalorda (JP Name- nat. pokedex-497)

They are one's I'd use the most probably. ^^

M

MrdrsGyrds

I always use Gyarados, can't go wrong with that, I just always remember to bring a ground type too, those pesky electric types. :P

Well, Signature Pokemon are kind of tough to use, as each game has different Pokemon in them. Most of the Pokemon I like to use you can't get in the main game, at least until after you defeat the Pokemon League and recieve the National Dex.

Sableye is insanely useful, especially if you grab one from out of the Dream World. I really only use it to make myself happy, not really practical. Scrafty is also a staple ever since Black came out. Dragon Dance Scrafty is unstoppable. I bred it to take on the Pokemon League and at level 15 it was taking down level 40s in just a few turns. Honestly if I was given a game and they said "You may only use one Pokemon in this playthrough and it can be any Pokemon you want) I'd pick Dragon Dance Scrafty.

Really it depends on the game I'm playing which one I always play with. I'll list them Game by game.

Red/Blue/Yellow - Mankey/Primeape
Gold/Silver/Crystal - Totodile or Cyndaquil, Ampharos (G/S), Arcanine (Crystal)
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Mudkip, Mightyena
Diamond/Pearl - Luxray
Black/White - Scrafty

I haven't played BW2, so I imagine I'd still primaritly use Scrafty.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
images

My signature Pokemon would have to be. . .Burmy and Wormadam! I just LOVE their appearances and how their cloak changes based on the environment. Nintendo should do this more often! Once, I actually made my whole team full of Wormadams! Beat Black wth them. I feel proud for those guys beating the Eite Four and the Champion.
1262003-2up2.jpg Wormadam.jpg

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Umbreon. Not because I think it's actually a good Pokémon strength-wise, but I just like it. I've loved it to death ever since I got a Pokémon card of Umbreon when I was younger. And then I played Colosseum and it just got better. Now I always need an Umbreon. It's cliché and common, I know. But I can't help it. It's the best. :D

My signature Pokemon is Umbreon. That's usually my username on Forum websites. My friends call me Umbry.
That's right, Umbry. You're my signature Pokémon.

bunny

birb overlord
Most Dark Pokemon are pretty much my signature, but the main one in particular would be Umbreon. I got my first Umbreon in Pokemon Diamond, and I've kept him since then. I always carry him with me in my party.

Totally biased selection here, as I will not take into account stats, type, and other such factors...

As many of you may have taken note of, I am a wolf guy. Therefore it is only natural that my signature Pokémon fits this theme, right? That being said, my favorite Pokémon is none other than Mightyena. Aside from its pre-evolved form, it bears the closest resemblance to an actual wolf. Here's hoping for a Pokémon that more closely resembles a wolf in future installments, but for now... Mightyena it is...

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Ever since D/P/Plt it's been Piplup. Mainly because I'm a Penguins of Madagascar fan. I never evolve the little guy, and always name him after one of the four penguins. I forget which Piplup I'm on in W2, but this one is named Skipper and his attack stat isn't too shabby. Which is good since he has Brick Break as one of his attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom