• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Signature Pokemon?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm..
Would have to say my fav Pokemon of all time, Blaziken :) Since my fav gen was 3rd gen and this was my main Pokemon in Sapphire I came to really like this guy, he for one there is nothing better than a fighting/fire pokemon and his move set is one of the best out of any of the evolution starter's.

However I am not that much into Pokemon now, wish I could find my old copy of Sapphire though :(

YukiHanasaki643

Conquester
I say Lapras, Lucario or Espeon.

Lapras because I have one in every single Pokemon game I have (most I've ever had in one game is 37 via breeding)

Lucario because I have a whole team of Lucarios in Black & White 2 and it's also my favourtie Pokemon

Espeon because it's a purply pink psychic cat (alliteration!!!) and I love cats, Psychic type, not so much pink, and PURPPLLLLEEEE!!!!! And I like how fast it is at attacking.

:pikalove: GO POKEMON!!!!! :pikalove:

pizzavato

B*RS
I like phsycics and the Pokemon I use all the time is Gardevoir. (Say what you want but Gardevoir is forever my #1 pokemon.) She started off as a ralts in pokemon emerald. I took her to diamond as a Kirlia and later on into Platinum as a Gardevoir. I then moved her to my Heart Gold as a level 57 and trained her until she was level 100. I'm proud to have her in my team, no matter how many times we lose. :D

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Sadly, the only Pokemon game I have is Black, but the Pokemon I use most is definitely Snivy. I'm not all that far in the game (just past the first gym leader), so I can't really say much yet.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I actually have a signature pair of Pokemon, and moves. For me, it's Blaziken and Breloom. Breloom has Sunny Day and Solar Beam, while Blaziken has Flamethrower and Fire Blast, upped in power by Sunny Day. Plus, Breloom and Blaziken each have 1 fighting move (typically Brick Break for Blaziken and Mach Punch for Breloom) and bulk up. I also love giving Hyper Beam to Slaking because he rests every other turn anyway, and his stats are unbelievable, hehe

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Hmm... I'd probably say Umbreon, considering it's one of my favorites and also just looks cool standing next to my trainer design I made up. But possibly for 5th gen, it's Whimsicott.

Mido

Version 1
Because Diamond was the first Pokémon I owned all to myself; I'm giving the award to Infernape, as it was my first pokemon ever. In addition, I also like Luxray, Wailord, Alakazam, and more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom