• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Do the same to her as she is doing to you :P

I feel better. I went to bed between 5.30 and 6 pm (yep I was that tired and sleepy) and slept till 4 am so now I'm wide awake and enjoy a new day :D
I appreciate the advice, but I got to be the adult. Well I hope you have a better day than you had that day Vanessa:).

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Its a Beautiful Ohio morning today. The morning sun is peaking up, and shining on the newly green grass. The dew is shining like someone spread glitter all over my back yard. I was actually awake before my daughter, so I have her morning milk ready for her the second she woke up, so she can sip on that and wake up a lil (shes a grump when she wakes) while I fix breakfast for us. Today Bacon and French Toast. It's Easter, and I feel pretty good. Still a little worried bout my friend and his troubles, but he knows I'm right across the road if he needs me. So today seems like its gonna be a great day chilling with my daughter as well as some other family. Lets just hope the feel good mood last all day!

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I've been in a really good mood considering I pulled an all nighter Saturday night, then last night I was tired but just couldnt fall asleep, I think I may have dosed off a couple of times. But all together I know it was less than an hour. But Bella woke up in a great mood, acting goofy from the moment she opened her eyes, then started crawling all over me to wake me up, while humming her little songs (which she does a lot; so cute). Until she finally got off the bed and tugged my arms trying to pull me out of the bed. Daddy was so tired he wasn't having it. But in the end I can't say no to that adorable lil face. Since then we have had an amazing day just her and I. I'm about too pass out where I sit writing this post, and shes taking a nap so I probably should as well, but to hell with it, I'll just go to bed early tonight after I drop her off at her mothers.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
~Fabulous and happy~ ;)
Ain't nothing to be jealous about, except for the FACT that I'm filthy rich. Life is truly wonderful. :P

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Feeling kinda sluggish today, I went two days with no sleep, and I slept for about 14 hours last night. So Im having a lot of trouble getting motivated. However waking up and seeing and remembering that I made a new Signature last night made me happy. Im think it turned out really good. Thanks to Vanessa28 for letting me know the lingo of photo shop programs, letting me do exactly what I had envisioned beofor going into it. So thats got me in an okay mood.

I'm annoyed because I have nothing to do, and none of the people I rp with are doing anything in the roleplay.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Sad - mom texted me earlier. They are turning off grandma's respirator today, so I'm anticipating a call or a message at some point telling me she's truly gone. I've known for this past week that it was probably gonna lead to this, but no amount of time really prepares you for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom