• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Sad - mom texted me earlier. They are turning off grandma's respirator today, so I'm anticipating a call or a message at some point telling me she's truly gone. I've known for this past week that it was probably gonna lead to this, but no amount of time really prepares you for it.
Awww hugs!!! I know the feels. Even though you know it's going to happen, it's still a shock when it happens. Nothing can ever prepare you completely. Stay strong sweetie!!!

I had a very great walk. Everytime I walk on the beach and I see the big park on one side and the sea on the other, I feel blessed. It's so wonderful to live near this beauty of nature :)

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
My mood at the moment is kinda down, today is one of them bad days that come about every once and a while, usually resulting in turning to the bottle by the end of the day in order to numb and clear my mind. I dont know why it comes and goes like this, but I have been having a good run and feeling alright, so it was only a matter of time before a day like this came about.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
4120850398_bored201_xlarge.jpeg

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Don't you sometimes just have that feeling that's like not actually a feeling and it makes you want to shake your head because you're trying to be feeling something.

If not, then I am in fact weird.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Woke up in a pretty decent mood, even though I got a song stuck in me head, and I dont have enough coffee left. Yesterday was kind of a down day, so I'm just happy to be feeling better.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
I'm super ecstatic 'cause I am having the time of my life~! ;)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
better than yesterday lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom