• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite thing about Your Least Favorite Zelda Game?

Ninja

Well well well
Yeah Minda is pretty sweet.

For me, I'm in the Skyward Sword circlejerk, and my favorite thing about it is probably the Skyloft and Ballad of the Goddess theme. Also, Groose is pretty memey.

Tri Force Heroes has what might be my favourite boss theme in the series(actually, the OST in general is pretty good).

Tri Force Heroes has a goofy concept on its own. I just wish it wasn't a Zelda game.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My fav thing about SS is Skipper. Skipper alone is one of the cutest characters ever to have entered in a zelda game or any game at all. Another fav thing about SS is the ballade of the goddess. The music in general isn't too bad

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Four Swords is pretty fun and has some neat puzzles. Also, the sprites are kinda cute I guess.

Phantom Hourglass has puzzles and mechanics that make genuinely good use of the DS touch screen, and some of the dungeons are pretty cool. Also the music is pretty great and the sprites are adorable - even Oshus.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Farore's Wind and Din's Fire. I suppose Nayru's love is good as well, but I haven't found it yet. Magic meter has mattered a whole lot more than it did in WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom