• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Worst Game Company?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
HaHaHaHaHa!! Great Question :right:

Well, I don't have to say EA because it's a given ... so I'll have to go with Biowaste. Not that there is any difference.

As if the Mass Effect 3 ending fiasco wasn't enough, just look at 2012. They released three high profile titles that year - literally every IP that is currently active - and each and every one was met with tremendous critical scorn and financial failure. They bungled up the finale of Mass Effect 3 up something fierce then screwed themselves in even deeper with a horrendous response that only riled up [former] fans even further. Dragon Age 2 was criticized to scorn for the absolute half @$$ed cruddy job they pulled on it. And Star Wars: The Old Republic, largely considered to be the most expensive video game ever developed, suffers spectacular financial failure when subscribers fiddle around with it for the better part of two months and abandon it in droves, forcing the multimillion dollar project to go "free2play" within the year.

And in the end, co-founders Muzyka and Zeschuk abandon their sinking ship and leave it to the wolves (EA).

Abysmal customer relations. Horrendous project development. Atrocious design across all three titles. Biowaste hasn't only managed to fail at everything they've done but they've even gone so far as to infuriate every customer they'll ever have along the way. As far as sheer incompetence goes, that's just about as thorough as it gets.

I've watched enough of the Angry Video Game Nerd to know that LJN is the king of bad games.

LJN_toys_logo.png

Their logo, properly coined by the AVGN as the rainbow of s***.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So I said Nintendo, but I'm adding EA to the list because of "Origin". Wasted $54.11 and I'm not getting it back. EFF MY LIFE.

i got 2 , Zynga for their poor games and customer support and copy cat games. and Capcom, greedy decisions like DLC already on the disk and stupid moves like a perminet save file on Resident Evil: The Mercenaries on the 3DS...and worse the death of mega man......

I'll be original and say EA. They are appallingly bad when it comes to sucking the life and money out of anything they can and Origin is awful too. I hate the fact that I need Games for Windows Live, I don't want another account to clog up my mind.

zynga's pretty bad and EA i agree with all of you is just awful but i gotta say i really really hate rare for what they became. Rare made some of my favorite games growing up like diddy kong racing, perfect dark, golden eye, banjo kazooie, etc. and then they just completely went to s**t. Kinnect sports is pretty bad as we all know but banjo kazooie nuts and bolts was just a huge slap in the face to everyone who grew up loving rare.

Austin

Austin
I hate the fact that I need Games for Windows Live

This so many times over. It seems like some games are intentionally a dick about how Windows Live works as well. With GTA IV, it's not that you can't play the game, you just can't save. It makes you think that Windows Live is an optional thing until you go through the 15 minute intro just to realize you can't save and everything you just did was entirely pointless.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Microsoft Studios. They barely make any original games because they rely entirely on third party support. It's one of the reasons why the 360 is such a horrid console. It has very few exclusives that are even worth getting, and exclusives are half of what make a console great. Which is why the PS3 and Wii pwned it.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Microsoft Studios. They barely make any original games because they rely entirely on third party support. It's one of the reasons why the 360 is such a horrid console. It has very few exclusives that are even worth getting, and exclusives are half of what make a console great. Which is why the PS3 and Wii pwned it.

While I agree that the 360 was the worst and will probably come back to haunt Microsoft in the current generation, I'm pretty sure it fared a little better than the PS3 in the market.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
While I agree that the 360 was the worst and will probably come back to haunt Microsoft in the current generation, I'm pretty sure it fared a little better than the PS3 in the market.

The PS3 was a lot more expensive than the 360 (and a PC is even more expensive), and most gamers only buy one console (this is a fact). It's not hard to determine why the 360 sold more games.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
The PS3 was a lot more expensive than the 360 (and a PC is even more expensive), and most gamers only buy one console (this is a fact). It's not hard to determine why the 360 sold more games.

Well actually I was speaking in terms of systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom