• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Game That You Completed?

I completed the story mode for New Super Mario Bros. U minutes ago. The final castle was somewhat disappointing but the Bowser bout more than made up for it. If you're looking for a Wii U game hwose quality you know you can trust, it's this one. I'm excited to try out Boost Rush and Challenges starting tomorrow. I still have a plethora of missed Star Coins to collect. This one might take awhile.

I'm sorry but I need to vent my thought here so beware of the spoilers if you have not played said game yet.

Bowser Jr. clown car performance was sub par compared to the show the Koopalings put up in the final castle of New Super Mario Bros. 2. Seeing giant Bowser emerge, however, shook me to the bone. I instantly thought of Smash Bros. when he rolled in his shell. Very interesting twist allowing Mario to control the clown car. I've always wanted to pilot that thing.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 campaign. Again for the 3rd time in a row, Treyarch has impressed me with campaign. Something Infinity Ward has always failed to do.

Dan

Fallout 3, as a good guy. First time I completed a fallout game playing as a little goodie two-shoes. I personally didn't find it as fun, but still a good game never the less in my humble onion.

Just completed Halo 4's campaign and as a long time fan, I found it underwhelming. There were two smaller vehicle sequences but nothing quite as grand as Combat Evolved's or 3's climax. The game asks more questions than in answers. 343 Industries has done an excellent job of the series transition but endings are one area it needs to work on. Nonetheless very excited for Halo 5 on the next generation Xbox.

I finished OoT last week! I was having trouble with Ganon...until I went and got the magic meter upgrade....then he was easy..

I also finished brawl on adventure mode, Pokemon White, and Pikmin in the past 2 weeks.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I recently beat the original Ocarina of Time for the N64 as well as Ocarina of Time 3D for the 3DS. :D

KingZantX12

Twilight King
Paper Mario Sticker Star, but I have to say it isn't a classic like the first two, at least it was better than Super Paper Mario

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Well actually it was Uncharted 3 a few weeks ago (made me but 1 & 2 again even though I beat those), prior to that it was Sonic Generations back in January which is a big gap. As you can see after a year hiatus I am trying to 100% more Zelda games, I only have 2 that i'm working on right now. One I just started and one is nearly complete, after that I have no intention to 100% any more Zelda games for a while..or not.

Austin

Austin
Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I had a ton of fun playing this game, but for some reason I can't motivate myself to finish the DLC.

Jedizora

:right:
I beat Assassin's creed II a few weeks ago, and I'm getting close to beating Skyrim for a third time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom