• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Game That You Completed?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I apologize if another thread like this exists, I couldn't find any recent ones.

Finishing a game is a great feeling, weather its something you worked on as soon as you bought it or something you picked up from your backlog and decided to finally complete. What is the most recent game that you have completed? PLEASE NO SPOILERS UNLESS YOU USE SPOILER TAGS.

A few days ago I finished the original Super Mario Bros on my NES, I'll admit I used the warp zones though as I don't have hours of spare time to play it from start to finish as it doesn't save.

I'll admit that I don't play many videogame nowadays which is a shame. The last game I beat was New Super Mario Bros. 2, nearly a month ago. I have yet to purchase the DLC, however, putting whether or not I actually beat the game into doubt. Nevertheless, I one hundred percented the content on the cartridge.

Recently, I purchased Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition and I'm looking forward to beating Kirby's Dreamland once more (which I bought last year for the 3DS Virtual Console) as well as the other five classics and new challenge stages included in the package.

Thinking back, I think only recently have I actually beaten any games, all of them Zelda. Yeah, I finished Sunshine, Yoshi's Story, and Banjo-Kazooie back in the day, but the only game I can honestly say I've BEATEN is Castlevania 64...

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I just finished replaying the Fable series, so I last completed Fable 3. Having internet connection this time I managed to download the DLC's during this last gameplay and I have to say the games became even more enjoyable :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I last beat Resident Evil Revelations on Normal difficulty, it took only eight hours but those were eight hours of hell! I didn't know the game was so short until I looked at the time I spent playing campaign...regardless the tense moments made the game seem much longer than it actually was O_O

MW7

I played through Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for the first time ever in late August. Since then the only games I've played a lot are Pokemon Blue, Yellow, Stadiums 1 and 2 but each of those feel like I never really beat them- it's just an ongoing process.

octorok74

TETTAC
I don't know what the most recent is for me. I guess Fallout 3, but I' beat that one time before that. Though I did just beat the Mothership Zeta DLC. It was okay.

Borderlands 2. I've actually completed the campaign twice, as the higher level ''True Vault Hunter'' mode unlocks after you've completed the game once.

I just beat the Elite Four and the Champion on Pokemon Black 2. Let me tell you something, that it was a damn good Pokemon game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom