• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Game That You Completed?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I last beat Resident Evil Revelations on Normal difficulty, it took only eight hours but those were eight hours of hell! I didn't know the game was so short until I looked at the time I spent playing campaign...regardless the tense moments made the game seem much longer than it actually was O_O

Imagine Hell Mode. Also, the game is only short because I'm sure you just ran through it like a headless chicken. I bet you're missing some items.

Also, isn't there already a sticky thread about this? Beating it is sort of implied.

I don't have a lot of time to play games now. I've got a few games that needs to be beaten. But the last one was The Wind Waker. It was a 100% run.

Dan

Oh this is quite tough it's been a while since I last completed a game... I believe it was ratchet and clank 3. Soon finished Grand theft auto IV :D

I beat Super Mario Galaxy 2 this morning. It took me forever but I finally got all 120 Stars. Currently working my way through the next 122 Green Stars. It's gonna be a blast!

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I completed Resident Evil 6 last weekend. Despite abandoning the series' survival-horror roots, it's a terrific action title that provides a ton of oh-my-god-did-you-just-see-that moments. Occasionally, the clunky controls will result in an annoyingly unfair death, and the script isn't anything to write home about. Overall, though, I had a blast with RE6. Midna-Kittenface2.gif

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Oh this is quite tough it's been a while since I last completed a game... I believe it was ratchet and clank 3. Soon finished Grand theft auto IV :D

Ratchet and Clank 3 is my favorite non Nintendo game :)

I'm hoping that I'll be done Super Mario 3D Land this week, I'm so close.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just beat Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance on my Critical Mode file just two hours ago. The save data says 23 hours but honestly, it was more like 18 since I grinded to 25 with Sora in TTown. ;p

Done with that trash heap of a game, I think I'll move onto OoTMQ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom