• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I've been playing 007 Quantum of Solace and passed it some time ago. I'm on the 4th level of my second play through but this time collecting all the cell phones and on Agent. It feels too much like a Call of Duty game that it's barley a Bond game. They were better off making it third person. The Call of Duty games are nothing special anyway. The characters feel and actually are paper.

I've also been continuing TMNT and my bro and I got through it with Raph and are halfway done with Mikey's story.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Ok. Prepare yourself.
LOZ:
OOT, LOZ, TMC, PH, AOL
Other:
Okami, Animal Crossing City Folk, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Pokemon White, Super Mario 64, The Legendary Starfy, Sim Animals.

Lol,i'm pretty sure there is more...

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
My bro and I passed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Gamecube with all of TMNT and unlocked Gemby and fought Oroku Saki. Now we have started up Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Battle Nexus. I have also been playing Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 and I'm really enjoying it.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I'm playing
OoT master quest
TP
WW
MM
ST
PH
Pokemon Black
Bleach Dark Souls (again)
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts chain of memories
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (again)
Kingdom Hearts Recoded
SSSBB

Thats what I'm playing hahahhah

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Oh Jeez, where do I begin
1 OOt
2 MM
3 ST FOUR heart run
4 Pokemon White
5 Final fantasy XIII ( I love it, dont hate me ;) )
6 Banjo Kazooie ( Curse you Click Clock Wood!!! )
7 Metroid Other M ( Hard Mode? More like impossible mode!)
8 Super Metroid ( Bad CONTROL!! )
9 ALTTP
10 Mother 3
11 Chrono Trigger 2nd time
12 Starfox 64
13 Metriod Fusion 18th time through ( Dead serious that is the real # )

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I passed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Battle Nexus with my brother a while ago so we have started playing Borderlands GotY Edition and I'm really enjoying it. At first I wasn't a fan because it was an RPG shooter and all I could hear was RPG. So I didn't know what to expect from that type of game. But for 20 dollars including all the DLC its a really good game. It's very very light on story. I don't even know who these characters are or what's the point of the game period. But I'm having fun leveling up, killing enemies, finding new things, and doing missions with my bro. We have also started X-Men the Arcade Game and trying to get the achievements we can because some of them require six players. But fun game either way. Even better that I only wasted 200 MS points on it.

I have also been playing Super Street Fighter IV 3D here and there along with Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1. I only need two more achievements which are kinda annoying. But still a fun game to play, can't wait for Episode 2. I have also been continuing Spirit Tracks since I have the 3DS now and it's really great so far. And as my main solo game I am playing Alan Wake. I'm at the end of episode 2 and it keeps getting more interesting. The mood is very cool and creepy, the game feels like a movie/TV show so it has great story telling and is very original, inspiration for the game came from Stephen King so if you're a fan of that type of stuff I really recommend it.

I'm also trying to beat my record of last year since I got so many games to play and try that I haven't. Last year I passed a total of 30+ games and so far I passed...

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Splinter Cell Conviction
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
Eternal Darkness
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Sonic Colors
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Dead Space Extraction
Call of Duty World at War
Assassin's Creed
Batman the Brave and the Bold
Bayonetta
007 Quantum of Solace
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Battle Nexus

And I'm currently working on...

Alan Wake
The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
Borderlands
X-Men Arcade Game

And also trying to complete to a 100%

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1

While I'm playing on the side for fun...

Smackdown vs Raw 2011
Super Street Fighter IV

:D

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'm playing Army Men Sarge's Heroes on the N64 on Expert and so I'm at the Scorch Mission.

Please VM me if you've heard/ played this game.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Just finished replaying WW yesterday, and I am now about 80% done with a replay of Scaler, an epic but basically unknown GameCube game that is fast-paced, fun, and decently long the first time through. The second playthrough is taking next to no time, but the first was a blast.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Currently I'm playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. I think I've about finished the game, which makes me sad, cause I don't want it to be finished yet. :(

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'm working on the ace attorney series again. I already finished phoenix wright 1 and 2. My sister is playing part 3, so I skipped that one and I'm now playing Apollo Justice. Apollo isn't as funny as Phoenix, but the cases are fun and the characters are creative. I still have to finish Okamiden. I hope there are still many brush techniques to find, but I fear that after the thunderbolt there are not many new brush techniques left. I'm also playing Okami again for fun and I use the string of beads (infinitive ink, invincibility and three times more power) to speed through the battles. It took many hours to get all those 100 stupid beads, so I deserve to abuse it to rush through the game :P. Last but not least is King Kong for the gamecube. I bought the game for a couple of euro because I heard it was one of the few good movie license games. So far it is quite fun to throw spears to dinosaurs and there are also some intense moments (a t-rex mouth just a meter away and you can only hope it will not notice you is quite scary).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom