• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
My bro and I have finished Borderlands, we're saving the DLC for another time to give the game more life. We got all the achievements available for just the main game except for being a level forty and fifty which the DLC will give us as we keep playing.

I also restarted Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands and passed it again, I need to play it one more time and break all of the sarcophagus and then I'll be done with it. Spirit Tracks is gonna take some time to finish, I don't play handheld that much but maybe I will when better games come out for the 3DS since it's just as good as console gaming. But as for Spirit Tracks for whenever I play it I play for at least 30 minutes good enough for a game like that, it's really awesome though. I've also had some time to get back to Alan Wake and I'm more then halfway done with my first playthrough. Awesome game, gotta complete every little bit of it.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I don't really play multiple games at once usually. I'm usually in the middle of a book and a game. Right now I'm re-playing Phantom Hourglass, and I'm about to go to the Ghost Ship dungeon, but I may cut this playthrough short if my PlayStation 2 gets here soon enough. I have Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 as well as Final Fantasy XII for that system to play for the first time, and I'd very much like to get going on one of them.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Well, I just beat Okami for the first time. I was going to replay it to finish the rest of the sidequests I was too lazy to finish the first time, but I got sidetracked. Now I'm playing Avatar: The Last Airbander for GameCube for the umpteenth time. The first one, that is. The Burning Earth and Into the Inferno are really bad. Only the first one is any good. I actually love the first one. I don't know why. It's stupidly easy, but I like it a lot. :P It's just one of those things.

I'm also playing with my fancy, new three dimensional heldheld device. I like FaceRaiders. You get to shoot people's faces.

H

Hylian Wolf

TP and MM
I'm so close...rigth there at the castle in TP, but MM I just started only past the first dungeon... :I

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I just started and passed Dead Rising 2 Case Zero with a total of 100 GS. I'll finish it off, completely, soon. It's very fun, I can't wait to pop in the actual game. Just 100 more GS and I'll be going on to Dead Rising 2.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I completed Dead Rising 2 Case Zero 100% and now I have started Dead Rising 2 in co-op. I'm also one more episode from passing Alan Wake.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Beyond Good and Evil (PS2) – Enjoying it a lot.

Neverwinter Nights 2 (PC) – Huzzah! I loved the first one and my family finally has a computer which can play this one. (I actually bought this game a couple years ago thinking it would just barely work on our old PC. I was wrong.) I’ve really only just started, but I’m liking it thus far.

Okami (PS2) – I’m guessing around one third of the way through this one, it’s pretty fun.

Final Fantasy X (PS2) – Wow, I started this forever ago… I’ve been playing it on and off for over a year. o_O I’m at the end, but I’m trying to get a few more sidequests done before beating the game.

Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2) – Lol, I’ve been playing this forever too. I stopped mainly because I wanted to watch Tron before continuing, but I’ve realized it’s just not going to come on TV, and have resumed playing.

Misc. Nancy Drew games (PC) – Ransom of the Seven Ships and Shadow at Water's Edge. Thus far the puzzles in the former have been good, I'm not that far into the later yet...

In addition to the above I’m miscellaneously replaying other games like Chrono Cross, MM, and OoT. I’ve also been thinking about replaying Final Fantasy Tactics, but I think I should finish up FF X, and then play XII and VIII which I haven’t even started yet.. In general I've got a bit of a backlog of games I want to play/played but didn't finish, somehow they keep slipping away from me. :xd:

Well, I still need to beat Shadow the Hedgehog. I got Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the PS3, which to my surprise, I'm actually enjoying. I finished Sonic's story. I skipped Shadow's story because from what I watched, his is the best, so I'll do his last, so now I'm trying to complete Silver's story. I've been playing some F-Zero GX and a lot of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I've also started Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, but I'd rather play Sonic at the moment.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I still need to beat Shadow the Hedgehog. I got Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the PS3, which to my surprise, I'm actually enjoying. I finished Sonic's story. I skipped Shadow's story because from what I watched, his is the best, so I'll do his last, so now I'm trying to complete Silver's story. I've been playing some F-Zero GX and a lot of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I've also started Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, but I'd rather play Sonic at the moment.

Sonic the Hedgehog was a pain. But it's funny that I actually enjoyed it too. Shadow's story is pretty epic, Sonic's was cool, and Silver actually proved himself. I think I beat Silver's story the fastest though.

I also passed Alan Wake. It was awesome. Sam Lake is a really great writer and a hell of a lot better Max Payne then Wahlberg. I still need to collect everything, pass it on nightmare, do the DLC, and get all the achievements.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I'm currently playing Paper Mario. The original one. I've been a big fan of the Paper Mario series ever since I played the Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario, and now, I got a chance to download the first one. And I'm loving it!

I'm currently playing Paper Mario. The original one. I've been a big fan of the Paper Mario series ever since I played the Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario, and now, I got a chance to download the first one. And I'm loving it!

I want to get Thousand Year Door since Wii is backwards compatible. I got a GC controller for the reason and played WW on the Wii since I never had GC itself. I LOVE the original PM though it is such a fun game.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I just finished MM last night. Now I'm thinking about playing Silent Hill 2, but I'm not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom