• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well guys ill tell you or you can just look at my signature anyway im working on The legend of zelda ocarina of time :At the forest temple boss: Pokemon soul silver 3rd time beating :8th gymleader:

I'm currently working on...

LoZ: Spirit Tracks (Third Playthrough)
LoZ: Twilight Princess
LoZ: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (bloody green stars :()
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'm doing a 3-Heart Run of TP and just got the Clawshotx2 at City in Sky but I've had 14 deaths:kawaii: and my 1st Heart Run of TP.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I finished Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective for the DS yesterday. Despite being a bit too easy sometimes, it is an awesome game with a brilliant story and a lot of creative characters. Especially if you like the Phoenix Wright games (same creator), this game is perfect for you :)

I'm still working on Tales of Symphonia. I heard that I was close to the end, but each time I think it is over I have to do another quest. I really like the story, but the game is a little too good in delaying the end.

Adventure of Link....I really hate that stupid graveyard. Those eye monsters drain most of my health before I can enter the third palace -.-. It is not fair that you have to start at the palace with Zelda every time you die three times. I will try to finish the game though (with a little help from the ZD guide :P)

A Link to the Past is a lot easier than AoL. I got the first crystal in the Dark World, so it is time to find the next one :P

Last but not least, I'm trying to complete the soulsilver pokedex. I have 422 pokemon now, including some half legit legendaries like arceus, celebi and shaymin. I'm trying to catch or evolve the pokemon I miss. I'm also an expert Voltorb Flipper now, because I need 9999 points to get Porygon (I'm now at +/- 5300). I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm getting closer to my end goal every time I play :)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well I passed Dead Space Extraction and Donkey Kong Country Returns a while ago with my bro. We've also started and passed Call of Duty World at War last weekend and on Sunday we started Batman the Brave and the Bold and are currently on episode 3. I've been also playing the first Saint's Row and Assassin's Creed for a while now.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
My current main venture: I Wanna Be The Fangame. And dang is it hard.

Other objectives: Unlock all events in the Event Recap mode of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. ONLY TWO LEFT!
Beat Final Fantasy IV DS.
Make awesome levels in Super Scribblenauts.
Sonic Colors.

Soon I will attempt to 100% Cave Story on Hard Mode. If I can do that, it will be the jewel in my crown of gaming achievements.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Right now I am playing Spirit Tracks on a three heart run, so far it's harder than the Phantom Hourglass three heart run I did. I am at the Snow Temple, and I just got the boomerang.

I finally bought a newer version of A Link to the Past. Me playing it on my laptop, I got really sick of it, so I bought it on my Wii and I've been playing it ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom