• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Toboe

Melody Malone
Right now I have a lot of games, I'm Playing Majora's Mask, Kindom heart chain of memory, Morrowwind, Sparta, Sacred, do I have to say them all because it will take you all night to read the list I'm writing down?

I have a few:
Metroid: Other M (extremely slow progress though...haven't even picked it up in a long time)
Phantom Hourglass
Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands (don't laugh! It requires no thought when I pick up the DS right before bed...)
Majora's Mask

I'm sure there'll be more soon. There's a few games on my want list.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
How is Sunshine Islands? I have Island of Happiness and it's addicting! No thought really required so you don't have to be awake to play...I really want to find Sunshine Islands but apparently it's not being manufactured anymore??? Sad. I'll have to order it online.
I'm sure there'll be more soon. There's a few games on my want list.[/QUOTE]

I bought it pre-owned at Gamestop. It's not bad. I've never played any of the Harvest Moons before, and I have no idea what prompted me to pick it up. So far I'm just spending my time planting and harvesting things, I haven't really been able to get too far within the game story itself yet. It's addictive though for being as simplistic as it is.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I have also been playing Super Smash Bros Brawl. Trying to unlock everyone again since I don't have my data anymore now that I got a black Wii. Anyone interested in playing just message me.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Final Fantasy I (Dawn of Souls version, just beat Cerberus in the Earthgift Shrine earlier today)
Final Fantasy III (DS version, very good game, currently working on the one dungeon where you get the Invincible or whatever the name of the Airship that lets you fly over mountains is)
Final Fantasy VI (Super Nintendo version, Sabin's Blitzes drive me insane! Currently testing out Gau's rages, I like JUST got him)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Currently working on the Crown Dungeon)

And that's about it.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Most of the Zeldas (refer to my signature)
Halo: Reach
CoD: Modern Warfare & MW2
Goldeneye 007 (N64, not Wii)
Super Mario 64
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Also some more that I probably forgot...

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So as of now, I'm giving Star Wars The Force Unleashed a little break and I'm playing...

Assassin's Creed (I'm really liking this game)
Saint's Row (Never actually passed it so doing it all over again for a real playthrough)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (Trying to unlock every character again since my old data couldn't carry over to my black Wii)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Playing Co-op with my brother but we're close to passing it but it still needs a lot more completing)
Dead Space Extraction (Playing Co-op with my bro, just four levels away from passing it)
Watchmen the End is Nigh (Playing Co-op with my bro, but we haven't been playing it so we need to get to that)

jack546

The chosen one
I'm playing metroid fusion,pikmin 2,majoras mask,pokemon xd gale of darkness and they are all awesome

J

Jalandir

I'm zelda crazy at the moment, I just finished OoT, and MM, currently working on WindWaker, and come Monday I'm going to be playing TP. I might go to Metroid after that though.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Castlevania SOTN
Fable 2
Res Evil 5
Silent Hill Homecoming
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Knight in the Nightmere (I'm not sure if I'll like it yet)
Rayman 2

basically im playing a lot af games right now, not really making to much progress in any of them except maybe Fable 2, I haven't even started fallout or dead space, i just bought them yesterday and i plan on playing a bit of each today.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom