• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I'm trying to platinum kingdom hearts dream drop distance and Kingdom hearts 3
View attachment 77737
I last played Kingdom Hearts 3 like last year or late 2022. Still saved at the Pirates Caribbean world where Im supposed to do the first ship race and that race is annoying. Somehow you're supposed to be faster than the ship while other enemy ships are trying to blow you up

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Currently continuing my playthrough of Ratchet & Clank (2001) on my PS2, Plants vs Zombies on Steam, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy. The last two on the Switch. I'm also thinking about either starting a playthrough of Legends Arceus, Breath of the Wild, or Rescue Team DX on the Switch as well. Haven't decided which one, or all three yet.

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
Currently continuing my playthrough of Ratchet & Clank (2001) on my PS2, Plants vs Zombies on Steam, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy. The last two on the Switch. I'm also thinking about either starting a playthrough of Legends Arceus, Breath of the Wild, or Rescue Team DX on the Switch as well. Haven't decided which one, or all three yet.
I vote Rescue Team DX.

I last played Kingdom Hearts 3 like last year or late 2022. Still saved at the Pirates Caribbean world where Im supposed to do the first ship race and that race is annoying. Somehow you're supposed to be faster than the ship while other enemy ships are trying to blow you up
I just rapid pressed the boost button with the wave shield and got there fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom