• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I'm playing Max Payne ... I got up to RagnaRock (which is probably my fave chapter in the game) over the weekend. As many times as I've played it, it's still fun and challenging.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm playing Max Payne ... I got up to RagnaRock (which is probably my fave chapter in the game) over the weekend. As many times as I've played it, it's still fun and challenging.

Very awesome game! I played that game like in March and then I played part 2 in June. I just hope part three is as good as the first two.

P

pokemainiac

Re-Playing Wind Waker, and trying to 100% MM and TP. Next week though, I'm getting Oblivion, so should be busy on that!

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Cladun This is an RPG (PSP)
Z.H.P. (PSP)
Starcraft 2 (PC)
Legend of Mana (PSX)
Illusion of Gaia (SNES)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Duke Nukem 64 (N64)

I think i like cladun the most. It's so retro, it's crazy! Starcraft 2 is hard and Duke Nukem is just downright nostalgic.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well, I just got a Wii last night and a copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn, which I've obviously been playing for a while. Besides that the real list would be:
-The Minish Cap(100% on YouTube)
-Pokemon Emerald(Poochyena Only Run)
-Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box(All puzzles and picarats
-Pokemon LeafGreen(casual)
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team(casual)
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explores of Sky(casual)
-The Wind Waker(100%)
-Twilight Princess(casual)
That's about it.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Let's See....
-Spyro:Year of the Dragon (PS1)
-Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 (PS2)
- Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask (once again.... Wii b/c my GC decided to break!)
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games (OMG I AM GOING TO DIE!)
- 007: From Russia with love (PS2)
-Dragon Quest 9 (NDS!)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I finally passed Splinter Cell Double Agent and also started and finished Resident Evil 3:Nemesis over the weekend.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I'm playing:

Zelda: Majora's Mask
Zelda: Spirit Tracks (3 Heart Challenge)
Zelda: Link to the Past
Zelda: Legend of Zelda/Adventure of Link (Kind of...)

And... well... that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Yeah, I know, I might need to get a life besides Zelda.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm playing Resident Evil 5 and Super Smash Bros. Melee. I've also been in and out of Star Ocean:Till the End of Time, because I cannot complete any conditions gaining me a net ZERO of Battle Trophies, leaving me at 253/300. I wish there was some magical code that unlocked Full Active Mode on the spot, because I'd instantly use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom