• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I am currently replaying Wind Waker. I want to give it another chance. I like it, don't get me wrong, but it isn't one of my favorites.

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
CoD Black Ops and Just Cause 2. I just got an Xbox 360 and I'm loving it. Lately though, I've been wanting to get Megaman 64 and Jet Force Gemini

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
I'm playing an extremely fun game called Dynamite Jack. It's only $5 on Steam, or currently $4 since it's on sale, but I'd pay up to $10-15 for it. This game is awesome.

C

CreamPieSky

Twilight Princess
Just beat Champions of Norrath
Final Fantasy VIII
Any of my old ps2 games really lol

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Currently playing Guild Wars, Twilight Princess, Diablo III (woo!), Mario Party 7, OoT, MM, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and so many others.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
After a long hiatus of actually dedicating myself to playing one game, I finally managed to finish Red Dead Redemption. It was an amazing ride full of great, strange, and questionable characters. The story is one of the best I've had the pleasure of playing through and the gameplay was great. I've never been one to enjoy westerns, but Red Dead definitely changed my thoughts on them. The weird and creepy "I know you" Stranger Mission, was also very interesting...

And now, I've started up Max Payne 3 which I am really loving. It was a hell of a wait, but it's here. I've done a few levels and I'm currently in the flashback New York level which I'm really enjoying. Reminds me of the good-ole days. The gameplay is fantastic, the physics are amazing, and the story telling is just as good as ever. It was a hell of a hangover.

Twilight Princess
Link's Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising
Yeah I guess that's really all. Mario Kart 7 too, but I don't really count that since its a racing game.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I was playing Path of Exile, except the beta was only open to the public last weekend. I am also playing Final Fantasy and I just beat Warmech and Tiamat then I went back to the Temple of Fiends to enter the past.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Just finished playing through Hero Mode in Skyward Sword. This next week or so will be spent goofing around in Skyrim. Oh, and trying to complete the Boss Challenge mode in Kid Icarus: Uprising.
DX.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom