• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Saint Ravenboo

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Legend
Currently doing a planned marathon. One I do whenever I feel like it, first game in the marathon was Ratchet & Clank, just beat that one. Now I'm currently on to Sly 1, then it's going to be Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Sly 2, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Sly 3, then finally Ratchet: Deadlocked.

Saint Ravenboo

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Legend
Currently doing a planned marathon. One I do whenever I feel like it, first game in the marathon was Ratchet & Clank, just beat that one. Now I'm currently on to Sly 1, then it's going to be Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Sly 2, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Sly 3, then finally Ratchet: Deadlocked.
Actually, I'm going to scrap doing the Sly games, it's just not my day. I'll probably have more fun doing the Ratchet & Clank games for now. So, on to Going Commando. Guess I'll take off my underwear. Oh, wait. What's that? We're joining an army? Guess I'll keep my undies on then.

this weekend I really need to get on the ball with my Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake binge playing for my Gamecube the rest of this month. been a few years since I last played both of them for my Gamecube

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom