• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Did You Name Epona?

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Me, being uncreative like I am, named it Horsey. That wasn't all that exciting. Then, when I made a , erm.... less serious game... I named Link "Glitch" and Epona "Ganon." It got rather weird when I went up to Rusl on that first afternoon and he said "Why don't you get up on Ganon and ride on over to the ranch." lol

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Me being the canon-adherer that I am named Link and Epona simply "Link" and "Epona." I just feel that's their names, and it would harm the experience to call them something different. Even if I did name Link "Caleb" or something, I think I'd still leave Epona as is. It's quite a beautiful horse name to begin with, plus there's no convenient go-to name so I can relate, since I don't own a horse. X)

B

batlleonlol

never plaied it.........................................................................................................................

AnimeBassoon

A Composer Brother
When I first played, I kept the name the same. On my second playing I changed Epona's name to Maple. I got the name from when I ate breakfast, pancakes and maple syrup.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Me being the canon-adherer that I am named Link and Epona simply "Link" and "Epona." I just feel that's their names, and it would harm the experience to call them something different.

This is my opinion as well. I prefer not to alter their names.

My friend, however, thinks completely differently. It took me so long to convince him not to name Link Vaati (he's such a Vaati fanboy...) Anyway, we compromised last time by calling Epona Vaati instead. Still really weird, but better Epona than Link.

I think the time before that he called Epona Ganon. It was very weird~ =\

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I always name her Epona, but my friend one time after beating Twilight Princess decided he wanted to be silly. So he named Link "Zelda" and Epona "Link." Little did he know what that would lead to... "Oh, hi, Zelda! I washed Link for you." O_O :lol:

It was totally accidental.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Me being the canon-adherer that I am named Link and Epona simply "Link" and "Epona." I just feel that's their names, and it would harm the experience to call them something different. Even if I did name Link "Caleb" or something, I think I'd still leave Epona as is. It's quite a beautiful horse name to begin with, plus there's no convenient go-to name so I can relate, since I don't own a horse. X)

I also prefer to keep their names as is, but my friend wanted to be different with their names. The first time she played Twilight Princess with me, she decided to name Link, "Yendor" (her father's name backwards) and Epona, "Pongo". Yes..."Pongo". But you have to say it with a British accent to make it sound cool. :D

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I am pretty sure I've always called her Epona. There was one time when I called her Chelsea, just to tease one of my friends, but it just seemed too wierd, so I deleted the file and called her Epona once again.
I think it's strange that I find it took weird calling Link 'Link'. yet I have to call Epona by that name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom