• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Did You Name Epona?

H

HayGonJinn

Ah I remember the Glory days of gaming, when Epona was named Epona...where did it all go wrong?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
lol, i named her Gimly, after the one in lord of the rings. i didnt know she wasn't a he...

I'm a person who always names Link "Link" (except when I first played PH, I named him "ToonLink"). So I named Epona "Epona". But maybe next time, I'll name Epona "a horse" or something like that:lol:

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
I always just leave her named Epona, because that's what she's always been and it just doesn't feel right to change her name. It's a pretty name anyway. :3
I never name Link 'Link' though. I always use my real name, Allara. And I'm a girl, of course, so it always makes me laugh when the mailman comes running up to me and shouts "Mr. Allara!"

The first time through, I just left it at "Epona" but the next time she was "PieOhMy", Tony Soprano's horse from season 4 of The Sopranos which wound up burnt alive by Ralph Cifaretto in an attempted insurance fraud. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom