• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Did You Name Epona?

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
I named Epona, Epona, Because i liked the name they gave the Horse in the game. So that is why i named the horse Epona.

B

BlindZelda

I named my horse "Navi" for some reason. Navi and Epona are both helpful.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I named mine Hera. I named Link Zeus, so they went together. That was my first game of Twilight Princess. After that I kept Epona as Epona and Link as Link.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I like to stay true to the game so I named mine Epona. But I know someone else who didn't want to use the same name as I did and came up with Saria. I thought it was very creative especially since TP likes to look back on OoT alot.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Well, since I'm a big fan of Ocarina of Time, I decided to keep Epona's name as her own. Of course, I've usually made Link keep his name as well.

When I made my friend play Twilight Princess, he decided to give Epona a, well, not suitable name. Some friends I know have also named Epona after some horses they actually own, in addition to pets.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
well first i called her storm (after the horse in beast quest) then i called her link and called myself epona.

Lila- "oh hi epona. i washed link for you!" lol!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well once I named link Richu and Epona Pikachu
Ilia- Oh HI rrichu I washed Pikachu for you! WTH THAT IS SO FUNNY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom