• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Did You Name Epona?

A

Apollymi

I kept Epona's name the same... I felt that changing her name was abit.. Odd. I mean, why change a name like Epona? It's been in the game series now for... About 10-14 years now, I would feel wrong to change her name.

C

Connor

I just called her (her?) Epona, PERFECT name for a horse, I don't see why it would need to be changed.

I also always name Link, "Link". I guess I'm just not that creative. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KillerHana

I called epona "Derp" on my most recent playthrough of TP :D

Z

zeroxgen

I named her a pie. Seeing as when they guy first comes to your house he shouts "Hey! Wheres a pie?" And of course" I washed a pie for you."

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
I named Epona, cheese since of the awesome nature that is cheese. Well not really i named her Ganon.

Pikacondon

Title.
I named her Dirty Underwear in TP so when Illia said" I washed my dirty underwear for you link" I could get a good laugh. and I did get a good laugh.

C

C_Dude1579

Epona of course! I like the name as it is. And I'm not very good at naming horses...

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I named her some inappropriate things that I cannot mention here, so I could get a good laugh when Ilia said she washed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom