• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

yeah
Jaws 3 is really fun, Dennis Qaid is so young in that! I really enjoy all four Jaws films, even Revenge (Jaws 4) which at times is so ridiculous lol like the Shark roaring. XD
yeah Dennis Quaid was on a roll in the early and mid 1980s where his movies would be VHS rentals and on HBO all the time

Jaws 3
Dreamscape
Innerspace
Enemy Mine

THose were my Dennis Quaid movies thanks to HBO

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
yeah

yeah Dennis Quaid was on a roll in the early and mid 1980s where his movies would be VHS rentals and on HBO all the time

Jaws 3
Dreamscape
Innerspace
Enemy Mine

THose were my Dennis Quaid movies thanks to HBO
Enemy Mine was so good!
“Zammis!”

I know how to imitate a Drac sounds. Lol I am a nerd sometimes. XD

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Ohh is enemy mine the one where 2 guys co parent an alien baby??? And its one of the guys pregnancy??
That is close, its about a war between Humans and the Drac alien race, one human (Qaid) and a Drac crash on a planet and have to put aside their differences to survive, and they become friends. The Drac has a baby, Drac reproduce without mating, and the little boy Qaid raises is Zammis.

found old classic 1980s movie on Youtube tonight. a movie that I used to watch once or twice on HBO back in the day

Hamburger The Motion Picture

found old classic 1980s movie on Youtube tonight. a movie that I used to watch once or twice on HBO back in the day

watching some new additions on Tubi starting today

Legion the Directors Cut version of Exorcist III
Apollo 18
Silent Hill 2 Revelation
and Count Dracula and His Vampire Bride

man, some of the extra original footage in Legion the directors cut of Exorcist III is a bit rough looking in the movie.

I heard the original ending involved the Gemini Killer's cell that's all brick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom