• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

watching one of the last two episodes of Season 3 of Bob's Burgers on Hulu. finished the Family Fracas episode which was funny a little bit. Reminded me of the Old double dare show on Nickelodeon

watching Resident Evil The Final Chapter movie from Hulu Liv eon Sy Fy channel that I DVR recorded awhile back recently.

just started watching Kingdom of Heaven on Hulu tonight right now. been a long long time since I saw the movie years ago. back then I thought the movie was pretty good for a long Hollywood movie about the Crusades. I heard the directors cut version is longer

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Trying to cope with the Paris Olympics being over..
Been watching some ETWN and Shark Tank.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
just started watching Kingdom of Heaven on Hulu tonight right now. been a long long time since I saw the movie years ago. back then I thought the movie was pretty good for a long Hollywood movie about the Crusades. I heard the directors cut version is longer
The Direcfor’s Cut is not only longer, it changes characters (Godfrey in particular) and has new characters like Baldwin V, The Leper King is Baldwin IV. It also has an amazing duel between Balian de Ibelin and Guy of Lusignan in the streets of Jerusalem near the end of the film; the film was building up to it and we never got the pay off (you can YouTube the duel).

Last edited:
RedLetterMedia's review of 1986 The Fly on YouTube.

and Tony of Hack the Movies' short reviews of Parnormal Activity 3, 4 and Marked Ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom