• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

also, MTV ain't what it used to be like it was back in the 1990s.

I miss old school Real World. London, New York, Hawaii. Real World Hawaii was my very first Real World Season when I first started watching Real World on MTV when I was in college back in 1999

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
also, MTV ain't what it used to be like it was back in the 1990s.

I miss old school Real World. London, New York, Hawaii. Real World Hawaii was my very first Real World Season when I first started watching Real World on MTV when I was in college back in 1999
That’s for sure, MTV use to have music videos…

these days MTV is all about those stupid Teen Mother shows and Catfish and their new dumb show My Secret Life or whatever.

years ago I didn't mind True Life once in awhile but I still prefer old school MTV's Real World. that and TRL back in the late 1990s

Deep Rising. still a fun movie and surprised it was supposed to be part of a King Kong movie series in the late 1990s to make up for the 1998 Godzilla.

Funny that Cliff Curtis and Wes Studi were used a lot in movies during the mid late 1990s. that and Kevin J Connor was also in that Lord of Illusions movie

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
Just last week a show I and my sis used to watch when we were younger popped into my head outta nowhere, like my brain had hidden it from my memory before then, hahah.
I legit gasped and told my sis, "brooo, do you remember that show we used to watch where adults and kids got split into two parallel realities and the kids have to reunite them again and stuff???"

I looked the name of the show up after talking about it for a bit, which turned out to be The Sparticle Mystery. I was curious if it was the kind of show that's enjoyable no matter what age you are, so I and my sis started rewatching. It's pretty good in that regard! (not on the same level as H2O: Just Add Water but that's VERY hard to beat) I'm having a lot of fun revisiting it and laughing about it with my sis, watching it together is a lot more fun than than it would've been if I was watching by myself.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Just last week a show I and my sis used to watch when we were younger popped into my head outta nowhere, like my brain had hidden it from my memory before then, hahah.
I legit gasped and told my sis, "brooo, do you remember that show we used to watch where adults and kids got split into two parallel realities and the kids have to reunite them again and stuff???"

I looked the name of the show up after talking about it for a bit, which turned out to be The Sparticle Mystery. I was curious if it was the kind of show that's enjoyable no matter what age you are, so I and my sis started rewatching. It's pretty good in that regard! (not on the same level as H2O: Just Add Water but that's VERY hard to beat) I'm having a lot of fun revisiting it and laughing about it with my sis, watching it together is a lot more fun than than it would've been if I was watching by myself.
I watched the sparticle!!!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
oh cool! Yeah it's a fun show. As a kid and up to today I've always appreciated shows that have an actual overarching plotline with stakes involved, instead of episodic TV series (which I also enjoy but not at the same level).

so I got pretty hooked on Sparticle when I watched it years back.
Yea it was strange mystery and the leady guy was hot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom