• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
man, some of the extra original footage in Legion the directors cut of Exorcist III is a bit rough looking in the movie.

I heard the original ending involved the Gemini Killer's cell that's all brick
I want to say the "rough looking" footage is from VHS dailies from before the reshoots, sadly as far as anybody can tell no film material exists of it. Truly a shame because most of Brad Dourif's stunning performance is in that footage.

well at least Legion isn't so weird like the directors cut of Donnie Darko with the goofy music playing when Donnie and Gretchen are walking home from school.

the last recent James Bond movie No Time to Die, I feel like its a movie version of Metal Gear Solid 1 a little bit due to the DNA virus thingy affecting a few certain people.

I swear the writer or whoever of No Time to Die has played Metal Gear Solid too many times where they think they can get a way with copying the same exact plot from Metal Gear Solid

watched Erik the Viking on Tubi earlier. it was ok. it felt like a poor man's version of Time Bandits.

and right now I'm watching George Carlin's Life is Worth Losing on Tubi. Not sure if I even saw it before or not last year or whatever

Dunno why but I jumped back into the Ms Marvel show and going to watch the Captain Marvels movie later on.

last year I tried to get into the Ms Marvel show duef all the other crap after Avengers Endgame. the only show I actually did like last year was the Falcon and Winter Soldier show

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
The new episodes of Nier Automata are awesome. I hope Square make a Drakengard anime next.

was sort of watching/listening to the Milla Jovovich Resident evil movies for the past two days. DVR recorded Resident Evil the Final Chapter since its been a long few years since I saw that movie when I bought it for DVD. Forgot if that movie had any big bad final fights against a live action BOW or whatever.

I'm surprised the Milla Resident Evil movies never even had a Hunter. Most of the time the movies had the Lickers, the reporter guy turned into a Nemesis, some evil bad guy doctor turned into a Tyrant and the Las Plagas parasites possessing a few people in one of the later sequels

watching an old video of RedLetterMedia on YouTube. Their review of X-Men Days of Futture Fast combined with Million Ways to Die in the West.

that and Roxy and Tara's review+reaction of Friday the 13th Jason Takes Manhattan on Reel Rejects

kind of sort of watching Season 3 episode 8 of Buffy the Vamprie Slayer on the Comet channel on Hulu Live. then the rest of the day on the Comet channel is season 10 of Stargate SG1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom