• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
1000008188.jpg1000008190.jpg1000008186.jpg1000008187.jpg
Just noticing a few things here. First that the item get model of the Hylian shield that you are supposed to see close up looks derpy compared to the one on Link's back. Probably due to the metallic effect they added close up but it still looks derpy. (Second picture for reference). Then that Impa called her people the Sheikahs which will forever annoy my senses now. Lastly that this picture on the wall in Impa's house is a Coelacanth which showed up years later in Majora's Mask 3D as a the Ancient Fish. After a cursory search, I can't find anyone else pointing this out online although I'm sure it's been done since I've always taken it as a given. Anyway, that's what I'm doing in Zelda.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
To loose would to make something loose. "She looses the hounds. Now they are loose."

To lose would be to be parted with something or to fail. "She loses the hounds. Now they are lost."
Yeah, exactly that. If it said "she loses lightning" it would imply that she left lightning somewhere and can no longer find it. That doesn't make much sense. What it means by "she looses lightning" is that she releases lightning. Pronunciation-wise, "lose" has more emphasis on the beginning of the "o" and the "s" sounds like a "z". However, "looses" has more emphasis on the tail end of the "oo" and the "s" is pronounced like the traditional "s" sound.

Playing Breath of the Wild, just got done with the first shrine, and slowly making my way to the second, grabbing everything I can, my items are going to be stacked.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Bleh. I hated Crescent Island, fortunately the wild tokay game is annoying but doable. Plus you'll get some karmedic relief later, and Moonlight Grotto is a fun dungeon.
Yeah, your stuff is taken and then you have to trade your own stuff to get it back!!

Just finished the 4th Dungeon. I don't know how I did it but I defeated the dungeon boss in a minute :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom