• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
First time ever playing all the way through A Link to the Past (via ALttP+FS). I've played the entire game so far as it was originally meant to be played but I'm in Ganon's Tower right now and I'm REALLY tempted to use save states. How do you all feel about save states?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
1000008341.jpg
Not sure I'll play through it again but work has been soooo slow. Haven't beaten it since release. It still seems to fall into that place where the controls are pretty poor because of the restrictions but they also flow really well. Kind of like Skyward Sword. And beneath the wonky controls is a really pleasant experience.

Last edited:

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Thinking about starting Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland later but I'm on the fence. Its the only Zelda game aside from TotK that I haven't played yet. I might save it for later in the year.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
1000008347.jpg
So there's a magical fog that separated the southwest sea from the northwest sea. Link needs to find a map that shows him the secret way through the fog which you can see mapped on the left side of the screen. The area between between the jetties in the middle/bottom of the northwest sea (pictured) is sealed by fog and you can't get through. Then I saw it. Beedle. This half-naked freak doesn't just appear in different areas of the map, he actually travels real time across the seas of New Hyrule. Imagine my surprise when I'm navigating through the fog in the far west of the northwest sea (the only passage through the fog) and I see Beedle's icon appear in the bottom/center of the map! The madlad has no problem traveling through the magical fog! I once again assert that Tingle and Beedle are elder gods of the Zelda universe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom