• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

I just entered the lakebed temple in twilight princess, I'm playing through the game for the first time (mostly blind).
Lake bed temple has somewhat difficult puzzles, but I don't consider them nearly as difficult as The Water Temple puzzles. The Water Temple isn't even that hard. You just have to make sure you don't miss anything the first time through, otherwise you'll regret it. With Lakebed that's not really the case.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Started Majora's Mask yesterday. I forgot how much I hated the section in the Deku Palace after getting the magic seeds. Made worse by the fact that my Wii U gamepad has a touch of drift.

Started Majora's Mask yesterday. I forgot how much I hated the section in the Deku Palace after getting the magic seeds. Made worse by the fact that my Wii U gamepad has a touch of drift.
Oof, that's not good.

I should probably get on what I was going to do earlier and play every single Zelda game I own 100% to figure out my own timeline for the series.

Last edited:
Going to be playing probably 3 Zelda games at the same time I know Wind Waker will definitely be one of them, but I'm thinking about playing Breath of the Wild and Twilight Princess again.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Zelda games always have a nice variety of items to use.
Yep but not often do you use 5 or 6 items in one dungeon. Now I have to use a lot of items in one dungeon. I like that though :D

Right now I'm at Sword and shield dungeon in OoS. It looks like I'm reaching the final goal soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom