• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In BOTW?

dtc

did you really do all of the compendium?? HAHA I just couldn't be bothered. also after 500 plus korok seeds I just couldn't do it anymore. no more incentive I wanted to enjoy the rest of the game
I literally bought the entire compendium lol

Right now, staring at Naydra just watching him pass by <3
I was doing that today lol

New to the forums hello ! Currently I am on my 2nd play this time on mastermode . I finally got the mastersword, upgraded some clothing , gathering resources. Now I'm up at akkala lighting the torches so I can get ancient gear , it's alot different playing now especially on mastermode. But I have a good idea of what I need to do first instead of just randomly running around . In actually well armoured and lots of inventory space, after this it'll be time to do my first divine beast !

twilitfalchion

"I am a prince before I am a son or brother."
ZD Champion
Started a Master Mode playthrough recently (I finished my first file earlier this year on Normal). To be honest, the difficulty doesn't feel all that meaningful. Enemies become damage sponges and regen is annoying for weapon durability. But once you get really good armor and weapons (raiding Hyrule Castle helps), it's not all that different from the normal experience. With the way enemies hit, I can't imagine how frustrating TotS will be though. I struggled enough with it on normal.

I am enjoying the water, as well as Eventide Island, even if the Shrine has already been unlocked. I like to imagine that Link fell asleep upon reaching the island, dreaming that he was without his inventory, similar to Link's Awakening. I wish there was more to explore on the sea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom