• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Instead of crowding the Game Help thread with what we're doing, I felt it'd be good to make a thread for this.

What are you doing right now in BotW? I just beat the Goron dungeon, was an enjoyable and tough experience. Great boss fight.
I have one more divine beast to beat, the one in the hot/lava area. Just got there last night. I know, I know, it takes me awhile, mainly due to my playing most of the new games that come on Xbox. Zelda BOTW just makes me happy and calm so I came back to it during this latest worldwide mess we're in.

I got the master sword a few nights ago, that was fun. I bought some ancient gear (arrows, the chest piece, and the saw weapon) with all the cash and parts I had from farming hard this past week.

The plan for tonight is to complete 4 shrines to get my stamina back to where it was before I exchanged stamina for health in order to get the master sword. We'll see how it goes.

Stay safe out there.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I recently restarted the game now that I have it on the Switch, I plan to finally complete all the DLC this time. Last night I left off atop Faron Tower, which was a pain to climb the first two times I tried because I've been pouring most of my Spirit Orbs into hearts. I ended up having to go over to the Lakeside Stable and made a Fish and Mushroom Skewer with a Staminoka Bass and some Stamella Shrooms.

Today I plan to use the Amiibo Exploit to get Shiek's Mask because I spent an hour doing it yesterday with no luck, probably because my luck was spent between managing to get the Fierce Diety's Sword, Cap of Time, Twilght Bow, Cap of Twilight, and the Cap of the Hero. Yup, it was a very productive Amiibo drop day yesterday, but I maybe got too greedy, lol.

TheTrueHero

The Skeleton of Judgement
Im basically just chillin and focusing on shrines.
I have all the divine beasts, the master sword, and the the Hylian Sheild, and I have beaten the game once.
I also have a sudden thirst to kill a crap ton of Lynel cause all the other monsters get real easy after a while

I beat the game in one month so there really is no logic in me going back to Hyrule castle and doing the same old calamity Ganon boss fight over and over again.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I beat the game in one month so there really is no logic in me going back to Hyrule castle and doing the same old calamity Ganon boss fight over and over again.

Could go back n be legend by killing Calamity Ganon with a mop?

I may have got bored of being normal in my game so started seeing just how far i could lead bokoblins with apples...........i may have got bored and started shield hopping on them trying to practise

The only thing I haven't completed is the compendium pictures & I just found out that you get a thing for it. (envelope)
So, now I gotta do it.
Happy to still have things to accomplish!

Im basically just chillin and focusing on shrines.
I have all the divine beasts, the master sword, and the the Hylian Sheild, and I have beaten the game once.
I also have a sudden thirst to kill a crap ton of Lynel cause all the other monsters get real easy after a while
Not gonna lie, I didn't know the Hylian Shield was in the game. How do you get it?

dtc

i just messed up a bit with menu overloading and lost my hylian shield and i cant buy it back help

dtc

I have no idea why you wouldn’t be able to. Best thing I could say is reload a previous save to before you lost it, if you can.
Dang it... Well at least i have like 6 ancient shields with hylian shield durability so its not that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom