• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

dtc

recently started my master mode file, already done vah medoh and going for ruta now. So far dying less times than expected (only a couple times) so yeah i'm enjoying it so far

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Just finished the Trial of the Sword, deathless. I did it with 13 hearts, 1 stamina wheel, 16 weapon slots, 10 bow and shield slots, and no upgraded runes. That was probably the most minimal run of it I've done yet. Pretty satisfied with how I did.

Now that that's done, I've gone to visit Impa and I will be doing the main story all the way through. I probably won't bother getting all the shrines in this run. I intend to do the whole thing in the royal guard armor until after all 4 beasts are done.

dtc

Vah ruta done, also i defeated the lynel on the plateau after 3 deaths (mainly because i forgot i had no fairies and was too lazy to go back), and got a 106 damage crusher and a 32x5 bow which is nice

dtc

decided i will do naboris next, already got into gerudo town and going to do yiga clan hideout now. After i will probably do the sidequests for the thunder helm and farm some rupees for fairies and stuff, and then go for the last divine beast.

dtc

Going for rudania now, also does anyone know at which time can you do the shrine quest next to the gerudo tower?

I'm first played the game three years ago. I spent around 200 hours in my first playthrough, then moved on to other games in the series. I came back to it a few months ago for the first time since then, wanting to relive the memories. Little did I know that Age of Calamity was about to be announced. I'm finishing up a normal mode playthrough right now by completing the Champions' Ballad. I did all the shrines, the main quest, and the Master Trials, so once I beat Maz Koshia it's smooth sailing up to Ganon. It's the first time that I did all of the shrines, so I am going to wear the Tunic of the Wild set up until the end now.

dtc

All divine beasts done, now im going to mess around, get all the momories and some other stuff before going to ganon. In terms of hearts/stamina i have been focusing on stamina, already got the master sword as well and probably going to farm some koroks since my inventory space is pretty lackluster rn.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm on my way to Rito Village for the last Divine Beast now. After that I'll go to Hebra for the lomei labyrinth and then head south to get the last two memories in western Hyrule. Then I'll get the final memory, I'll do the Champion's Ballad, then do Thyphlo Ruins, Eventide Island, and Tarrey Town. Might also try and do all of Kass's remaining quests. Then I'll finish the game. I hope to accomplish all of this before AoC comes out.

Last edited:

dtc

recently done some shrines and koroks, also i did the akkala lab sidequest and the lomei labyrinth island quest (also got the travel medallion) I did some rupee farming at pondo's but got bored, probably gonna stick to talus hunting to gain rupees. Once i get enough rupees i'm probably going to get the last fairy and building my house. I also might go to hyrule castle to get the hylian shield, royal guard set and the memory if i feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom