• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

I have all my divine beasts completed and I'm working on the shrines. I raided the castle and put my travel medallion to the entrance to the Sanctum, so I don't have to go through the castle again. I'm also getting pratice dealing with the guardians, it gets easier the more you do it.

I have TWO DAYS to beat the game! I have to beat Thunder Blight (after the Yiga Clan) and Ganon, as well as get all of the memories (I have one) and the Master Sword. I’m doomed.

That stuff shouldn't take too long. Thunder Blight can be a pain in the ass if you aren't well equipped, though. I think you can do it if you set aside a good 5-6 hours.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
That stuff shouldn't take too long. Thunder Blight can be a pain in the ass if you aren't well equipped, though. I think you can do it if you set aside a good 5-6 hours.
I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I don’t have that kind of time. Or my own switch. I have to ask for permission, and I usually get around thirty minutes. And I didn’t play yesterday. It is impossible.

Instead of crowding the Game Help thread with what we're doing, I felt it'd be good to make a thread for this.

What are you doing right now in BotW? I just beat the Goron dungeon, was an enjoyable and tough experience. Great boss fight.
I'm just listening for easter eggs in the music

(Like Kaepora Gaebora theme in Abandoned Northern Mine)

im just killing gudians then selling for money and rince and repeat
i know it doesnt seem fun but i like it

not getting my ass kicked by the wrong enemy while dealing with a overly sensative sword that easily breaks lol.

I love creating and experimenting with alternate economies in RPG's. Once I get my second Switch and can backup my save, I plan on selling every single item in my inventory and then travel by foot from Hateno Village to Gerudo Town. Once I reach Gerudo Town; Sell everything, then head for another adventure towards a new location. It may sound pointless, but it's actually the journey that matters. And you always discover something new on the way. I wish there was a bank in the game where we could store Rupees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom