• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, yesterday I started recording my battles against the gym leaders in SS. I'm using a shiny team for this playthrough.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Breeding fun looking pokemon and EV training them, got meself a Kyogre level 90 with hp and special attack maxed out EVs, tis a powerful pokemon.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
In my Black 2, it's completing the Pokedex.

In Soulsilver, it's trying to get a freakin' Lapras onto my team.
(My plan was to migrate my Lapras from Fire Red over to my sister's completed Platinum, then trade it over to Soulsilver. But it won't let me migrate because of the stupid time system on the DS! It won't stop messing up and now it's making me wait a whole day.)

I just started the perilous task of completing my White Version Pokédex. I think I have nearly 300, so I'm almost half way there!

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Whenever I feel like playing Pokemon White 2 again, I'm gonna try and breed for superior Pokemon to use in wifi battles. I don't know exactly which ones to use, but I'm bullcraping EV training by battling the Elite 4 multiple times (with all Legendaries xD) to get money to buy Vitamins. I currently have 40 of each right now, XD.

Current team for Elite 4:

Mewtwo (event) - Electro Ball, Shadow Ball, Psystrike, Aura Sphere
Arceus (Japan Event I got from a friend) [DARK] - Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Zekrom (event) - Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Fly, Outrage
Kyurem (Forgot moves)
Kyogre (THIS ONE EXISTED SINCE 2006 XD)
Heatran (idk why she's here... Yes mine is a girl xD).

Once I get in the mood to really battle and get a 3DS, I'm gonna go and trade Pokemon from my Black version to White 2 then start breeding.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Wow. I'll actually doing a lot of Pokémon stuff

In SoulSilver...
I just re-defeated the elite 4 for the billionth time. I am now going through the process of trying to beat every Kanto gym in the original order. I'm also trying to find do every side quest before that so I can train & level up my party to lvl 60. My team is Feraligator, Umbreon, Jirachi, Ninetales, Dragonair, & Gengar

In Sapphire...
I'm trying to use all water type pokemon. My planned team is Swampert, Tentacruel, Pelipper, Azumarill, Lanturn, and Kyogre. Right now, I'm about to fight Norman, the normal type gym leader. Wish me luck!

In Emerald...(sing the below like the chorus of "Viridian City"
I'm on the road to For-tree ci-ty~ meet Steven along the way~ I'm on the road to For-tree ci-ty~ I need a badge and I'll get it today!

In White...
I beaten story mode, but I need to redo the elite 4. I'm leveling up to lvl 70 so I can have a good chance of winning next time

In White 2
I just restarted the game. I picked Snivy *cough cough SMUGLEAF cough* for my started and I'm proud to say that I beat Cheren with her alone (my Snivy is a female)

Last edited:

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Wandering around Unova in White 2, raising a shiny Dratini named Dumple, and looking for the rest of the pokemon I need in my pokedex.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Ok, while I'm still doing that Champion Medal challenge in Black 2, I have also bought Black 1 and am currently doing a Nuzlocke of it. Currently I am in Nimbasa City, just fought N in front of the ferriss wheel. Lost 2 so far, and I keep killing off the first ones I meed in an area, so I only have 5 on my team still. Pretty challenging so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom